What Lines Vegas Is Begging Us To Take, Week 4...

RaiderVap

Week 1- Begging 1-0 Other 2-1
Week 2- Begging 1-0 Other 2-1
Week 3- Begging 0-1 Other 1-0

Hello All, And Welcome To Week 4! I'm not sure I'm liking the matchups this week, but right now, I DO have thoughts on three games...Join Me, Will You?!

It seems to me that Vegas loves the niners. They look like shit in the second half, Kapercrap is too busy taking his shirt off, and rumors have it that there is some
dissension in the locker room. I tend to believe the rumors. A lot of times, rumors end up coming out weeks or months later as FACT. Of course Jim Harblahblah is going to say 'We're Tight' Players will say, 'We got our coaches back' But somethings not right for The Santa Clara 9ers...Philly has a high powered offense. 9ers D is shaky...Eagles +4.5/+5 seems to be a gimmie...

Da Raiders seem to be moving on up, while the fins seem to have taken a step back. Da Raiders are sure they have their man @ Quarterback in Carr. He progresses every game. He studies; like he has been since he was a teenager. The fins coach is unsure about his Quarterback, and the fins looked looked nothing like the playoff team some have said since training camp, and their d looked shitty .vs. the chiefs and Alex Smiths "dink and dunk" game. Maybe Brady is getting old...Or...Da Raiders D is getting better?!...I think Da Raiders +4 Is A Big Play Here.

So Riddle Me This Batman...The Lions shut down Aaron Rodgers. Now they are going into Meadowlands to face Geno Smith and the Jets...So What You Say! The Lions just got 'UP' for a division rival, in Green Bay, and may not come into NY firing on all cylinders. A Let Down Game Per Say. Det is a playoff type team. I've thought this from day one, (when I hit em up in Week 1), for an easy win. The Jets Couldn't Beat Rodgers. They Couldn't Beat Cutler, Now Stafford?! You Don't Think He Can't Score On The Jets Secondary? Hell. They Almost Lost To My Raiders!!! Line is Detriot -2.
You Know What To Do, (As Erik The Actor/Midget Would Say...R.I.P.) You KNOW What To Do...

All For Now. Look Forward To Your GL's, Thoughts, And Concerns.
RaiderVap OUT!
:shake:

Philly opened at a fair #. "Sharps" (and squares imo) took SF up to 5.5/6. Forget all that, I can't justify this game being more than a field goal game. Call me a homer, but how is SF's sieve defense going to stop Philly? Sure, the situation isn't perfect. But philly is putting 28+ on this team.

In Kap we trust? No thanks...

Another line I find to be begging for action is Atl -2.5. I am a home town MN boy and I know that Teddy has potential, but realistically this is a tough spot. I understand the let down factor, but this is a team loaded with talent and has 10 days to come in and prepare versus a banged up Vikings team. Vikings injuries are piling up on offense; Cassel, AP (not an injury I know), Rudolph, and Fusco and OL, Jerome Simpson (out as he was recently diagnosed as an idiot). Not to mention our already shitty defense is likely to be without Greenway our only solid LB.

Another line I find to be begging for action is Atl -2.5. I am a home town MN boy and I know that Teddy has potential, but realistically this is a tough spot. I understand the let down factor, but this is a team loaded with talent and has 10 days to come in and prepare versus a banged up Vikings team. Vikings injuries are piling up on offense; Cassel, AP (not an injury I know), Rudolph, and Fusco and OL, Jerome Simpson (out as he was recently diagnosed as an idiot). Not to mention our already shitty defense is likely to be without Greenway our only solid LB.

That's A Good Call YG11...Why shouldn't Atlanta Roll Here Right?! I also agree that your boy teddy has a bright future ahead of him...BUT 2.5/3 Point Spread?! Why? Cause The Vikes Stuck Around Against The Aint's?!

So The Bears Make A Wonderful Second Half Comeback vs the 9ers...
Next week, they beat, and cover against the jets...
Now, this week, A small, paltry, -2 vs the 1-2 Packers...
Who have lost two on the road already, only win, was at home vs jets...Who da bears just beat...Allen/Marshall might be out...
Inter-Division Match Up...
It's Clear To Me Now...
The Play Is The Packers -2.
Book It Dano.
:money:

Final Card!!!
Da Raiders +4 ML +165
Pack -2
Minnesota +3.5
Detroit -2
Philly +4.5 ML +175
Jax +14

Minn And Jax starting young rookie QB's Atlanta should roll...But only a 3.5 fav?! Jax getting 14...SD...Travel To AZ, Home, Travel To Buffalo, Home...We all know Rivers is a bitch...Pressure him, he cries and blames his team...

Good Luck To All!
RaiderVap OUT!

Back