What Is Your Top Play NFL Week 2? Thoughts And More Inside!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! Last Week Had The Major Upset With Washington ML And The Points! See If We Can't Find Another Diamond In The Rough... This Team Put A Spanking On Cleveland (The Same Cleveland That Gave Up 30 To Cincinnati On Thursday) 13-1 Last 14 Games SU, & They Are 9-2 Str8 Up Vs This Team & Ex Pro Bowl Safety Ryan Clark Says, "To Think That This Even Going To Be A Game Is Crazy." (Me Fail English? That's Unpossible!)

Houston +7.5 ML +275

You Can't Find Many At All Who Like This Play, Kinda Like Washington Last Week. Houston Has Had More Time Off, And Look For Them To Take The Fight To Baltimore!

WHAT IS YOUR PLAY OFF THE WEEK?!
---Vap
:shake:

Eagles-1

As you said everyone got shocked by your Washington play winning outright now they think the eagles is no good. Then they watched rams beat the always overrated cowboys. Now a team who was thought to be so bad they were 3 point home dogs to Dallas now went all way to favs at one point this week vs Philly team who supposed to challenge Dallas for the East. This line Was probably Philly-4 before last week. This huge overreaction. Philly defense is better than cowboys, they should get lineman back. Philly too cheap here, good value.

Vikings +3

Stock is down after getting annihilated by Green Bay, but Zimmer is too good a defensive coach to allow back-to-back duds and will make the appropriate adjustments. Rivers is still turnover prone, as we saw and after losing the TOP battle against GB, the Vikings are going to want to control the game with Dalvin and some play action. Vikings have a lot of young blood, but still very talented and experienced at certain positions. Should see a nice bounce back game.

Vikings +3

Stock is down after getting annihilated by Green Bay, but Zimmer is too good a defensive coach to allow back-to-back duds and will make the appropriate adjustments. Rivers is still turnover prone, as we saw and after losing the TOP battle against GB, the Vikings are going to want to control the game with Dalvin and some play action. Vikings have a lot of young blood, but still very talented and experienced at certain positions. Should see a nice bounce back game.

Since 2017 Zimmer and co are 11-1-3 ATS off a loss

Vikings colts tough week 2 game for me since both lost and looked pretty bad in one area or another.

Vikings colts tough week 2 game for me since both lost and looked pretty bad in one area or another.

The Vikings looked great their first scoring drive, but after the safety and GBs subsequent TD and Kirk's INT, they were taken out of their ideal flow. Offense still racked up points, but it wasn't the game they wanted to play.

My biggest concern is if they can pressure Rivers. If they can, I feel very confident, but I'm also of the opinion that Rivers just ain't it anymore and when his teams get behind the 8-ball, so to speak, he becomes a highly inefficient and careless player. The Vikings great safeties will take advantage of that.

The Vikings looked great their first scoring drive, but after the safety and GBs subsequent TD and Kirk's INT, they were taken out of their ideal flow. Offense still racked up points, but it wasn't the game they wanted to play.

My biggest concern is if they can pressure Rivers. If they can, I feel very confident, but I'm also of the opinion that Rivers just ain't it anymore and when his teams get behind the 8-ball, so to speak, he becomes a highly inefficient and careless player. The Vikings great safeties will take advantage of that.

I’m not sure how much credit vikings offense deserves? It really didn’t start coming until the game felt put away. Certainly not saying I want any part of colts, they gonna have to prove to me they can still be a physical run team without Mack! I really didn’t understand colts play calling in that game, rivers throwing it damn near 50x was not the offense I expected to see, and that was happening way before they got down!!

I’m not sure how much credit vikings offense deserves? It really didn’t start coming until the game felt put away. Certainly not saying I want any part of colts, they gonna have to prove to me they can still be a physical run team without Mack! I really didn’t understand colts play calling in that game, rivers throwing it damn near 50x was not the offense I expected to see, and that was happening way before they got down!!

I agree, but aside from Diggs being gone, it's mostly the same offense they've had, so I'm more inclined to believe they'll be fine based on what we already know of them.

With Indy, it felt like they were making Rivers the focal point and it was reminiscint of his kast seasons with the Chargers where late in games, they stay with throwing and Rivers making mistakes and bad decisions. That's pretty much the difference for me as far as the offenses go, but nothing is ever clear after week 1, so it will be interesting. Neither team expected to be 0-2, with somewhat realistic thoughts of SB runs. We'll see...

I agree, but aside from Diggs being gone, it's mostly the same offense they've had, so I'm more inclined to believe they'll be fine based on what we already know of them.

With Indy, it felt like they were making Rivers the focal point and it was reminiscint of his kast seasons with the Chargers where late in games, they stay with throwing and Rivers making mistakes and bad decisions. That's pretty much the difference for me as far as the offenses go, but nothing is ever clear after week 1, so it will be interesting. Neither team expected to be 0-2, with somewhat realistic thoughts of SB runs. We'll see...

no clue why the hell they would want rivers as the focal point? The reason thought he was gonna be good was mainly cause I expected them to be a tough nosed power running team so when he did throw he should have time and be in advantageous downs/distances. Nobody wants rivers throwing to come back or on 3rd and long cause as you said the poor decisions inevitable! I thought colts defense woulda been better too, if minshew can complete every damn pass cousins should be good. James Robinson had some really big running lanes as well. I’d think both defenses play better than last week. It just a watch and see for me. Gl

Vikings are +3.5 some places now and Vegas Insider has 69% of the spread bets on Minnesota. Reverse line movement scares me.

Back