What Is Your Favorite Play Today And Why?

Eagles, I just think they're the better team right now. Maybe they got some of that magic back when Big Dick Nick returned

Seahawks +2. I'll take the home team advantage plus the points. Seattle defense and mobility of Wilson

* I also really like the under in Ravens/Chargers, but moot

Reactions: KJ
Houston TT U Philly Def been playing physical lately, going against a injured Hous offense.

Agreed. Philly‘s top corners are all injured yet somehow they‘re playing really well and the rest of the D can be very aggressive as a result. Lamar Miller out do you know about Hopkins?

SEA, lucky enough to get them at +3 for a bit, but also on +1.5 and +1

I think Browns are right there too but I got a good number so not thinking about the 10. Think they crush tho

Guess the other one would be PIT, can't see them getting waxed with season on the line

I think eagles are getting lucky and catching Houston in a good situation. If it was in Houston and they were 100% probably be they other side. GL let’s cash this one!

Even if he plays he won’t be 100% and they rely too much on he for scores.
Hopkins is one of the toughest WRs out there and he wouldn’t be playing if there was any concern...wouldn’t factor that in my cap honestly. Texans o line on the road against philly d line is another story, however

Dunno, ankle injury goes beyond tough because you can't control it. Have to think going too hard will risk him for weeks, doubt he's goes nuts. Tough guys can play through muscle injuries and mask them, but they shoot that puppy full of whatever he still won't be able to cut and will absolutely most likely do more ligament damage if he tries anything stupid. Need him for the playoffs even if the risk is not making it...pointless to be there if he can't play.

AZ TT over 14 is my favorite. After getting blanked earlier in the year with badford compiled with the rams on cruise mode and let's not injure anyone. Should hit easy IMO

AZ TT over 14 is my favorite. After getting blanked earlier in the year with badford compiled with the rams on cruise mode and let's not injure anyone. Should hit easy IMO

Especially if Gurley is out, should be more opportunities for Cards to possess

Juju or Evans? 1/2 pt PPR. Leaning Evans only because he’s healthy...expect both to be chasing points too.

Juju or Evans? 1/2 pt PPR. Leaning Evans only because he’s healthy...expect both to be chasing points too.
Might be way off but I think TB/Dal is lower scoring and actually with Desean back I think he might even have the better game. Not sure if the Steelers are playing from behind or not but only way they can attack the Saints is through the air.

Agreed, KJ...Cavs...made the last second switch from Evans to Juju. Better gameplan and more probable chance of success

Wish I saw this sooner. Spoke to someone last night very close to JuJu. He is hurting bad. His people don’t want him playing but he’s determined to play. But he’s nowhere near 100%. Hoping he gets you the points u need

Back