what is your favorite play of the week to finalize a moneyline parlay

Traderjoe123

sitting on a 3 team parlay with bama 1h (last weekend), washington ***skins +3(last week) and an open spot. just wanna cash my ticket and get get a little bump....

im thinking no way steelers lose after 2 straight setbacks, and in the same vein no way the jets win..... ever, colts bounce back is a no brainer right?

any input would be appreciated! i always get a ton of good info from the board

You simply looking for a big money line just to bring it home not really add to the payout? If that the case doesn’t get any safer than bama ml imo. They not losing. Rams should be right there. Ravens not losing to the jags in must win situation. Take your pick, those all pretty much locks to win

Ravens look like cheapest of the 3 so I’d prob go there as should add most to payout. I would def feel safer with ravens than steelers. I mean very unlikely steelers lose but they playing the worst of the top teams right now.

You simply looking for a big money line just to bring it home not really add to the payout? If that the case doesn’t get any safer than bama ml imo. They not losing. Rams should be right there. Ravens not losing to the jags in must win situation. Take your pick, those all pretty much locks to win

Exactly. This removes any interest in talk about a let-down or whatever for Baltimore after that win for Cleveland.

I talked in the other thread about how I think Gardy matches up ok with Ravens D. But even tho he's been better under pressure, we're still talking about a 42.6 percent completion rate when pressured and lots of other sub-par numbers. I also wondered if the Ravens blitzing tendencies made them more vulnerable to running backs catching passes out of the backfield because Minshew loves checking it down to J-Rob (Minshew doesn't have an arm, is not an aggressive qb, is very focused on avoiding mistakes), but that doesn't seem to be the case at all based on # of receptions by running backs vs opposing D. The ceiling on Minshew is just so low and especially behind that o-line and against that defense. That's why I can imagine in some possible worlds a cover, like a 30-20 type game. But again never in a million years a win put together by this team especially against a strong, focused squad.

Exactly. This removes any interest in talk about a let-down or whatever for Baltimore after that win for Cleveland.

they pretty much gotta win out. Miami has a pretty tough schedule so while ravens on outside looking in right now it appears to me they handle business vs these crap teams on their schedule and they most likely get in. Gotta believe Miami will lose one of those 3 against pats (you know how hoody does rookies), at raiders, and at bills (might not mean anything to bills tho?). No way there be a ravens letdown.

I talked in the other thread about how I think Gardy matches up ok with Ravens D. But even tho he's been better under pressure, we're still talking about a 42.6 percent completion rate when pressured and lots of other sub-par numbers. I also wondered if the Ravens blitzing tendencies made them more vulnerable to running backs catching passes out of the backfield because Minshew loves checking it down to J-Rob (Minshew doesn't have an arm, is not an aggressive qb, is very focused on avoiding mistakes), but that doesn't seem to be the case at all based on # of receptions by running backs vs opposing D. The ceiling on Minshew is just so low and especially behind that o-line and against that defense. That's why I can imagine in some possible worlds a cover, like a 30-20 type game. But again never in a million years a win put together by this team especially against a strong, focused squad.

if you made me bet it ats I’d prob lay the points but wouldn’t be thrilled about it.

Back