What Is Your Blazers/Spurs Line Tomorrow?

am still sour after atlanta did me in tonight. hate backing bad teams but if there is this kinda love i gotta go with you guys.

BeLIEve - we should see this line take a sharp dip compared to tonight.
I look for a SAS -3 and maybe as low as -2
I would not touch either of these right now (as a spurs bettor)
as this is a prime spot for the SAS to 'get tired'.
In this same spot last year almost to the day, the SAS came off a nice lil run, finishing up at home and starting a road trip winning road game #1 vs the LA Lakers, losing road game #2 in a B2B by 13 points vs LA Clipps (remember the Clipps last year?) and then dominating the #3 road game by 17 points vs Ph Suns and then playing yet another B2B vs the LAL losing by 8.

Long Story Short.....I'm staying away from game on 03/06 as I WILL NOT play against SAS right now, they are simply playing too good.......and I WILL NOT play on the SAS on 03/06 as they are human and the SHOULD be tired.
I look for a the SAS being a smart play on 03/08 vs SAC.

Question should be.....what line do you have for THAT GAME ????

BeLIEve - we should see this line take a sharp dip compared to tonight.
I look for a SAS -3 and maybe as low as -2
I would not touch either of these right now (as a spurs bettor)
as this is a prime spot for the SAS to 'get tired'.
In this same spot last year almost to the day, the SAS came off a nice lil run, finishing up at home and starting a road trip winning road game #1 vs the LA Lakers, losing road game #2 in a B2B by 13 points vs LA Clipps (remember the Clipps last year?) and then dominating the #3 road game by 17 points vs Ph Suns and then playing yet another B2B vs the LAL losing by 8.

Long Story Short.....I'm staying away from game on 03/06 as I WILL NOT play against SAS right now, they are simply playing too good.......and I WILL NOT play on the SAS on 03/06 as they are human and the SHOULD be tired.
I look for a the SAS being a smart play on 03/08 vs SAC.

Question should be.....what line do you have for THAT GAME ????
they get a day of rest before they play at SAC

Posted something about this game in another thread. So the play here is SA-5.5, right?

I'm leaning on this pick as well but have second thoughts because of the 4thgame in 5 nights trend.

Any thoughts?

Back