What is ur most confident play this Sunday and why?

• Thread starter Thread starter undisputed
  • Start date Start date
U

undisputed

Just wanting to see where peoples minds are at on some of these games this weekend.

It was ravens/Browns un 47.5. Still like it at 45.5 but not sure it would still be my favorite at that number (I made it 43 so still little room). I just think they way overshot this total prob reacting to the Browns/raiders game, like both defenses way more than the offenses here. Long as baker doesn’t turn it over multiple times leading to scores I think we talking a game both team right around 20 at most.

Sunce that total has dropped guess it now between jets and Vikings, no idea which better I like them equally.

Dolphins. Bengals defense has not been even average all season. Burfict is back and that will help but I am not certain how much. Their offensive numbers appear inflated to me. Put up points versus Colts, Ravens 1H when Mosley goes down, a decimated Falcons defense, and a solid showing v. Panthers.

All to say, I don't see how they should be 6pt favorites over a very solid team like the Dolphins. I don't think they are some amazing team, but their defense is quality, offense has enough to keep a game very close, and we are getting value because of how the Patriots predictably destroyed them. Layer in extra prep time with the Steelers on deck....6 points seems too much to give.

Burfict may come back and turn this defense into a monster, but I think there is too much value sitting with the Dolphins here. Buy low, sell high.

Dolphins. Bengals defense has not been even average all season. Burfict is back and that will help but I am not certain how much. Their offensive numbers appear inflated to me. Put up points versus Colts, Ravens 1H when Mosley goes down, a decimated Falcons defense, and a solid showing v. Panthers.

All to say, I don't see how they should be 6pt favorites over a very solid team like the Dolphins. I don't think they are some amazing team, but their defense is quality, offense has enough to keep a game very close, and we are getting value because of how the Patriots predictably destroyed them. Layer in extra prep time with the Steelers on deck....6 points seems too much to give.

Burfict may come back and turn this defense into a monster, but I think there is too much value sitting with the Dolphins here. Buy low, sell high.

For stat geeks, the one thing that does worry me is Bengals OL v. Dolphins DL. This is the main advantage from a statistical standpoint that I found between the two teams.

It was ravens/Browns un 47.5. Still like it at 45.5 but not sure it would still be my favorite at that number (I made it 43 so still little room). I just think they way overshot this total prob reacting to the Browns/raiders game, like both defenses way more than the offenses here. Long as baker doesn’t turn it over multiple times leading to scores I think we talking a game both team right around 20 at most.

Sunce that total has dropped guess it now between jets and Vikings, no idea which better I like them equally.
Ya I like the Vikings a lot I believe

Falcons/Stillers over 57. Field is completely chewed up, as we saw yesterday, and Cuse/Pitt sailed over. This is an angle I've watched over the years, and bad field at Heinz usually equals points (of course, that's hard to quantify objectively - when is the field "bad"? - but it's something i notice and generally plays overs with it). Similar to games in light rain and little wind, offense has advantage because they know where they are going. Add to that the fact that neither team has a good pass defense (and Falcons have a lot of injuries) or dependable running game, and both passing attacks are good, I think points will be plentiful. Both teams have to feel as if they need to score 30+ to win because they can't count on stopping the opposition

I like way Burfict plays but he a penalty waiting to happen w the soft ass rules! Plus it not like he helps the secondary who can absolutely be had imo., bungals offense is pretty potent but they did just lose their te (yet again, guy always getting hurt!). Only a matter of time till ginger puts up a striker!! Might join you here, makes lot of sense.

For sure. You know they havnt forgot that ass whipping eagles put on them in the playoffs! Vikings offense is clicking on all cylinders w cousins making those stud wrs even better than they were w that bum Keenam throwing the ball. Cousins really dropping some dimes, every week I walk away impressed w a handful of throws he makes. The defense been god awful but just don’t believe that will continue and think off a embarrassing performance and the mini bye it a good time for them to turn it around.

eagles offense just isn’t clicking yet, totally understandable w so many key pieces missing time at start of this season. I have no doubt they will figure things out but imo they still weeks away from us seeing their best football. The secondary can absolutely be had, don’t see them stopping those studs minny has on the outside.

Imo this game means far more to minny than philly, eagles in a division nobody running away with and think they still be in drivers seat of regardless of what happens here while Vikings got packers and bears trying to put some dista
Falcons/Stillers over 57. Field is completely chewed up, as we saw yesterday, and Cuse/Pitt sailed over. This is an angle I've watched over the years, and bad field at Heinz usually equals points (of course, that's hard to quantify objectively - when is the field "bad"? - but it's something i notice and generally plays overs with it). Similar to games in light rain and little wind, offense has advantage because they know where they are going. Add to that the fact that neither team has a good pass defense (and Falcons have a lot of injuries) or dependable running game, and both passing attacks are good, I think points will be plentiful. Both teams have to feel as if they need to score 30+ to win because they can't count on stopping the opposition

I really thought bout this one but man this high for even the new nfl! To me 30-27 is high scoring and that be a push!! Thinking w atl getting freeman back this week they will look for the offense to help their beat up defense by rushing and controlling the clock seeing how you can pretty much do whatever you want to steelers defense!! Lol., don’t get me wrong, no way I would touch the under!! I’ve hit several atl overs in a row but despite how crazy high scoring this looks on paper I’m just not feeling it. Gl buddy

Waiting on injury report either Bengals in ML parlay for me or nada in that game.

I like Jets a lot today, strong run D vs run-first team, Bronc off deflating home loss not the same team away.

You know minny hasn’t forgot bout that nfc championship beat down! Love Vikings passing game, other than that bills disaster cousins leaves me walking away impressed with handful of great throws he makes every week. I think they carve up philly secondary. Simply don’t believe the minny defense is gonna continue stinking it up the way they have, that unit just too talented to be playing so poorly, coming off that embarrassing performance on thu night and getting the extra time to prepare I think we see a much better defensive effort here.

Philly offense just isn’t clicking yet, totally understandable considering how many key pieces have missed lot of time to begin the season. I have no doubt philly will right the ship I just think we still a few weeks from seeing their best football. Luckily for them nobody in the nfc east is a threat to run away w this division so think they have plenty of time and will eventually take the div over. On the other hand minny can ill afford to drop another game w pack and bears ahead of them , so think this game means more to viks for a lot of reasons..

Think they set this total kinda low as well, just don’t love playing side and total and like minny as dogs better. that said feels like a game played in the mid 20s so should creep over 46.

Waiting on injury report either Bengals in ML parlay for me or nada in that game.

I like Jets a lot today, strong run D vs run-first team, Bronc off deflating home loss not the same team away.

Love jets. You stop Donks run game and Keenam will throw multiple picks imo. Donks pass rush isn’t as effective when home crowd doesn’t screw w opposing teams oline getting off ball. Think Darnold will have a solid game cause Donks secondary can be had when the rush doesn’t get home..

Texans. I get it, their OL has struggled big time and Dallas D is no slouch. I do feel it took a few games for Watson to get back into the swing of things and last week they got it going offensively. Dallas has no pass game and Zeke had a huge workload last week. Think he's a bit banged up from last week yet Houston 27-17

For sure. You know they havnt forgot that ass whipping eagles put on them in the playoffs! Vikings offense is clicking on all cylinders w cousins making those stud wrs even better than they were w that bum Keenam throwing the ball. Cousins really dropping some dimes, every week I walk away impressed w a handful of throws he makes. The defense been god awful but just don’t believe that will continue and think off a embarrassing performance and the mini bye it a good time for them to turn it around.

eagles offense just isn’t clicking yet, totally understandable w so many key pieces missing time at start of this season. I have no doubt they will figure things out but imo they still weeks away from us seeing their best football. The secondary can absolutely be had, don’t see them stopping those studs minny has on the outside.

Imo this game means far more to minny than philly, eagles in a division nobody running away with and think they still be in drivers seat of regardless of what happens here while Vikings got packers and bears trying to put some dista

I really thought bout this one but man this high for even the new nfl! To me 30-27 is high scoring and that be a push!! Thinking w atl getting freeman back this week they will look for the offense to help their beat up defense by rushing and controlling the clock seeing how you can pretty much do whatever you want to steelers defense!! Lol., don’t get me wrong, no way I would touch the under!! I’ve hit several atl overs in a row but despite how crazy high scoring this looks on paper I’m just not feeling it. Gl buddy

Lucked into that in a big way. I'll take it. Thanks as always for your thoughts, Banker. In hindsight, not a great pick but cashes just the same.

Lucked into that in a big way. I'll take it. Thanks as always for your thoughts, Banker. In hindsight, not a great pick but cashes just the same.

I wasn’t involved so was rooting for ya brother. Didn’t look good for awhile but in typical nfl fashion a video game broke out for ya! Lol.

Back