What is The Best NFL Recap/Highlight Show Out Now?

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
NFL Primetime was excellent. Look Berman, sure he is corny. But the 60 minutes on a Sunday night with Tom Jackson was the best show to catch all the highlights. Equal time was given to each game, and there was great insight.

Why they dropped this, who knows?

I now record NFL Replay on NFL Net, and I generally like the crew. But the show is too spotty and the interviews from Sunday night and injury reporting and favoritism just takes over. Am I watching the wrong broadcast maybe? Sportscenter blows for it.....Fox maybe?

Also while at it. Man, fucking CFB is forgotten about after Saturday night. Wow. Anyone have the best shows there? I know CFB Final, but is there anything ....better?

TIA for any help:cheers3:

Those are really the two. Football like in America on nbc starts while the 4p games are still going on so I always miss most of it.

[video=youtube_share;VXuXBLlfxRo]http://youtu.be/VXuXBLlfxRo[/video]Loved The Blitz w/ Bearman & Jackson. W/ the music in the background.

Twinkie:

Good question I think....I only have a long answer that I will keep short. While its popular to criticize these types of shows, I flip around and watch bits & pieces of everything (NFL Network, FoxSports, CBSSports, ESPN , Inside NFL etc....) I google and read too. Maybe I'm wrong, but just try and pick up bits and pieces and then use my eyes and make up my own mind.

I have fun doing it,,,if I can I probably spend 6 hours a week doing this..no set schedule, no set show.

PS: Until this year I enjoyed Fox's pregame show with Jimmy Johnson etc...They have 'jumped the shark'...it now is the worst imo

Back