What is everybody playing tonight?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Thinking 'under' 54

Lots of $$$ on the 'over' because we have two prolific quarterbacks here. But Packers seem to wait 'til the end of the season before they heat up and the Falcons are working under a new offensive coordinator that seems to be rather disinclined towards the vertical attack under which Ryan thrives.

I just don't like playing an under with these type of offenses and their "ceilings". Atl always faster at home on turf...not saying it won't hit, jmo.

Strong lean to the Pack...Rodgers w revenge in mind and they seem to be clicking right off the bat. Yes, new stadium opener for the falcons, i don't really see that as any advantage for the home them. Still working out w the new O-coordinator for the falcons and their D does not really scare me, especially with Arod at the helm.

This is like. Squares dream for a teaser IMO. U tease pack up and total down and take over. Probably gonna just go with falcons if I do anything at all. Will be tracking live and 2nd half for sure for better value

i should say its probably just going to stay a lean. i'm going to watch and see if anything looks good at half. this square has the Pack teased up to +15.5, going to just root that one home.

If you like the Packers at +3, or ml, I'd suggest the alternative Packers -3 (currently +218 at 5Dimes). I don't see a field goal (or closer) victory, especially if Atlanta wins.

Back