What in the piss are the judges looking at tonight????

hoopsstar22

Captain of Vanzack's yacht
These fuckin gymnastics judges are all way out in left field tonight.

Fucking over the Americans left and right, rewarding shit with great scores.

These stupid son of a bitches are no better than those French assholes in the ice skating bull shit form a few years ago.

I don't care if we wind up going 1-2.... they still are pissing me off.

I think I'm more pissed about Nastia's score on the vault. It was perfect, yet they found a ton of shit to deduct.....

Here we go....

The judges have been questionable this whole week , but I cant say im suprised the favoritism is going towards China even if the judges arent Chinese. Everytime I look at them I turn to my brother in law and say "that bitch just turned 13 yesterday probably" . I mean I know im being a dead horse with a stick, but for fuck sakes its ridiculous. Anyway, congrats Nastia, who is Russian by the way (VK!!!!!!)

id give nastia the nasty, by the way how funny is Bela, dude cracks me up and you can tell up tight homo bob costas is like ughhhhh can this guy go home

are you kidding me

with the distance of the softball fences.........the truck on the USA team bustos just hit a check swing HR to dead center field ........what a joke softball is

id give nastia the nasty, by the way how funny is Bela, dude cracks me up and you can tell up tight homo bob costas is like ughhhhh can this guy go home

Costas is a wet blanket. the guy couldn't loosen up if he smoked an ounce.

Glad Nastia won. More Gold for the US.

Back