What have we learned with a month to go?

Lamar Jackson is the real deal, if they can keep him healthy.

I see the Crows are the favorites now, at least on my site at +200.

Carolina defense is dreadful. They made Wash offense look unstoppable.

Miami definitely has not quit on the season. They are undermanned but playing hard for their coach.

Cleveland and Philly are toast. Can’t believe they are both big favorites this week.

Steelers defense is legit. Fitz filled a void and was a great pickup for them. Amazing what this team has done with no QB and one of the worst group of (healthy) skill players in the league. If Duck can make a few plays like he did vs Clev and avoid turnovers they could be a tough out for someone. I guarantee Balt does not want to see them in the playoffs.

I said a number of weeks back that we still didn't really know how good SF and NE were. Safe to say that SF is the real deal. Still not sure we know much about NE other than they have a solid D.
NFC lEast is a joke.
Tennessee is playing very good ball.
Miami plays very hard.
Can't really see anyone challenging Balty for AFC east unless somehow NE gets HFA... and even then not sure that's enough. I know KC beat them earlier this season. Not sure they could do it again.
In NFC between SF, Sea, NO, maybe Minny. That's about it.

Carolina defense is dreadful. They made Wash offense look unstoppable.

Miami definitely has not quit on the season. They are undermanned but playing hard for their coach.

Cleveland and Philly are toast. Can’t believe they are both big favorites this week.

Steelers defense is legit. Fitz filled a void and was a great pickup for them. Amazing what this team has done with no QB and one of the worst group of (healthy) skill players in the league. If Duck can make a few plays like he did vs Clev and avoid turnovers they could be a tough out for someone. I guarantee Balt does not want to see them in the playoffs.

Philly has been disgustingly inconsistent for sure, but with their remaining schedule and the horrible nature of that division, they are far from done.

Back