What have we learned ? Week Nine...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Rebooting the thread.

Oakland and the Lions are fun teams, not fundamentally sound but worth watching every week.

Aaron Rodgers is officially broken.

Cowboys are legit, fml.

Goff needs to get a start.

Pederson is a Andy Reid 2.8, can't manage the clock or the playbook.

Officiating is as bad as it's even been.

And the Jerrah Jones squad can't do the whole social media thing for shit, old man shakes.

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" id="undefined" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding: 0px; border: none; top: 0px; bottom: 0px;"></iframe>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" id="undefined" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding: 0px; border: none; top: 0px; bottom: 0px;"></iframe>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/dallascowboys">@dallascowboys</a> 7-1 victory feeling.. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mannequinchallenge?src=hash">#mannequinchallenge</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DallasCowboys?src=hash">#DallasCowboys</a> <a href="https://t.co/Yzou0hhVgj">pic.twitter.com/Yzou0hhVgj</a></p>&mdash; Charlotte J Anderson (@CJonesAnderson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CJonesAnderson/status/795412181185597440">November 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah they sucked at the mannequin thing, real bad....

Packer secondary is in trouble against teams that can pass...

I think Josh McCown is much better for Browns overs

Broncos Offense looks horrible

Provided health, I think something weird has to happen for Seattle and New England to not meet in the Super Bowl.

Seattle's defense has been on the field for 120 minutes in the last 3 games and they have to fly cross country on a short week to play NE off a bye, don't get distracted by what will happen on Sunday. Seattle's defense will get healthy and will probably have a bye, maybe even 3 weeks to get healthy which is huge given their Week 4 bye early. Seattle seems to be the only team in the NFC with a balance on both sides of the ball, every other team has an overreliance on what unit.

Btw I know my stance on Dallas is very subjective, I'm just not counting on a rookie QB to win 2 playoff games even if he does have the 1 seed.

- Philly fans are being irrational, rookie QB you should expect some bumps. Pederson's decisions to go for it on 4th down didn't cost them the game, the blocked field goal cost them the game.

- SF is such a gigantic mess

- The Raiders are in a prime fade spot in a few weeks, maybe even a chase. This Denver game is the best game they've played all year, only win they've had indicative of a 7-2 team. They're not a squad you want to back as a home fave or larger than 3 points against anybody.

- Miami is extremely intriguing now, imo. They have an identity which is saying more than most teams this year. Playmakers on the dline, Maxwell and Alonso starting to surprisingly pay dividends, and the oline is healthy and very strong allowing Gase to be the amazing playcaller he is putting Tannehill in favorable play action situations.

- If Atlanta can get close to average play from their defense they're extremely dangerous. Beasley / Clayborn stepping up in a few games this year suggests room for optimism.

- Bengals all of a sudden in the thick of it, rested off a bye with Eifert back in the fray and maybe some time to figure things out on defense

- Beware of fading the Browns much longer, teams that bad don't also go 5-11 against the spread

- Tennessee is frisky

- Jacksonville is not frisky, what a disaster Blake Bortles is

- KC is extremely well coached and puts their players in position to win, continuously impressed by them

- Denver needs Talib back, that run defense is terrible and they need to be able to lean on the pass D as more of a strength given all the 3rd and 3's / 2nd and 2's their constantly in.

- Saints offense looks great

- Tampa Bay really looks like a mess right now, Jameis hasn't taken the Year 2 step you'd hope for

Provided health, I think something weird has to happen for Seattle and New England to not meet in the Super Bowl.

Seattle's defense has been on the field for 120 minutes in the last 3 games and they have to fly cross country on a short week to play NE off a bye, don't get distracted by what will happen on Sunday. Seattle's defense will get healthy and will probably have a bye, maybe even 3 weeks to get healthy which is huge given their Week 4 bye early. Seattle seems to be the only team in the NFC with a balance on both sides of the ball, every other team has an overreliance on what unit.

Btw I know my stance on Dallas is very subjective, I'm just not counting on a rookie QB to win 2 playoff games even if he does have the 1 seed.

DAL also has the best backup QB in the league right now so that is a hidden benefit.

SEA defense is incredible and won (well, tied) the ARI game single-handedly, but I am a little concerned about the success BUF had on MNF. Their defense plays in every matchup, though, so I can't blame anyone for thinking they make a deep run especially considering the weaknesses in the north and south.

Back