What have we learned (Week 2)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Squares never prosper.

Will be making my MNF and SNF plays as close to kick-off as I can, for the first 11 weeks at least.

These teams seasons are basically over - Skins, Fins, Saints, Bears, Browns and Jags (potentially Colts).

Wentz is indeed Ginger Jesus for now. Will be watching next week vs Pitt for sure.

What's up with Discount Double-Check ?

Hags have legitimate issues on offense.

John Fox is still John Fox.

Will add more later.

Fire away.

- Any team that can pressure with the front four can disrupt what the Eagles want to do but if not, they're going to KC Chiefs you to death offensively
- Bears are dead defensively with injuries
- Packers can't move the ball at all consistently, very predictable
- Oakland cannot defend vertical routes defensively but can move the ball if they need to

Dunno 'bout y'all but I think Chargers are in trouble too....

Chargers lose Danny Woodhead to torn ACL, one week after losing Keenan Allen

mariota is shaky in the pocket but has that clutch gene.

The Rams trading what they did for the first pick will turn out to be their second dumbest decision. Taking goff over wentz could turn out to be one of the all time fuck ups.

the jags need to hand the reins to Myles jack already.

Not sure why but I still want to believe in the Dolphins.

lions week 1. Falcons week 2. Be weary of multiple point reverse line moves.

Browns are still the Browns. We don't know much about Balt . 2-0 but yet to play a team with a pulse.

Oakland is still a year away from being above .500

Philly's coach/QB combo will be fun to watch. Lets not overreact to beating Clev/Chi, but 2-0 is still 2-0 in the NFL. Phi WR corps may have worst hands in the NFL. Wentz has the "it" factor. Very impressed with his poise and decision making, and the ability is clearly there. Get the kid a big time WR next year and improve the defense.

How is the pats 3rd string QB?

seriously considering taking New England to win the afc +285 and I hate taking futures

i have to say I was pretty impressed with the Saints D.....played a really good game vs a team that can score last week

They just cannot put together a complete game......could easily be 2-0. Raidas go for 2, miss a 61 yarder to win. Then have a scoop and score and 10 point swing vs NYG

thats the NFL tho....margin is so so tight

How is the pats 3rd string QB?

seriously considering taking New England to win the afc +285 and I hate taking futures

He fed the ball to Blount a good deal but didn't make any hideous mistake, scrambled nicely & I believe was like 9/9 passing. I was half shitfaced by this point but he looked decent.

I think Bill is being Bill & wouldn't be shocked at all to see Jimmy G start Thursday. The Boston Sports guys I listened to yesterday on the radio were reading Bill between the lines & elaborating.

Rookie or Jimmy they get the W week four, worst case 3-1 before Tom is back.

ELI is still ELIte. The OL is playing much better and he has weapons. Defense looks for real as well.

Steelers will be a tough out if they can get their whole squad on the field.

Cowboys are gonna be in most every game, a good bet as a dog and tough to take as a favorite. Dak is so poised for a rookie 4th rounder. Zeke has had his issues but I like his leg drive and lean, he always seems to fall forward for extra yardage. They still do stupid Cowboy things that make you scratch your head (the horribly executed onside at a weird point in the game as an example). But they're back to the 2014 formula of controlling TOP which will keep their mediocre D fresh. A little better redzone execution and this team is 2-0.

Giants look like another team going back to its old formula of a dominant D line controlling the other team. Stingy run D and generating a good pass rush. They're a lot better than I thought they'd be.

Eagles I'm not sure about, having beaten maybe the two worst teams in the league. Moving up in class big time this week, should tell us a lot.

Redskins have some weapons but until they can stop the run they'll be in trouble. Breeland needs to find the bench quick, he's a lost cause for this year.

The Bears....wow. How Fox keeps finding work is a mystery. Gonna be a looooong season.

Vikings have some good tools, D is good, Diggs in electric. But now its Badfraud without a running game, and the next four opponents are 7-1. Look like a fade in the short term.

Packers should right themselves in this upcoming set of home games. O-line looks like a long term issue though.

Lions haven't made an impression.

Panthers are still head and shoulders the class of the South. Rest of the division is dreck. Well, Tampa might be mediocre.

Seattle is another team with O-line issues, but unlike the Pack they have no horse at RB and a mediocre group of wideouts. Unders galore in the Pacific Northwest.

Arizona will be OK.

Rams need to get Goff in there, this is embarrassing when compared to Dak and Wentz.

Niners are an interesting dog the way their offense is playing, although with a couple of weeks of tape I can see that waning quick.

Vikings have some good tools, D is good, Diggs in electric. But now its Badfraud without a running game, and the next four opponents are 7-1. Look like a fade in the short term

Their running game has been missing the first two games also.

Amazing how dudes are all over Sideways Sammy after the Packers game.

Packers lost that game more than Sammy won it.

Amazing how dudes are all over Sideways Sammy after the Packers game.

Packers lost that game more than Sammy won it.

looks like he and Diggs are getting along tho....if that holds, who knows

i know it was Pack O line, but Minny defense is nasty

Regarding my Birds, Wentz needs to learn how to slide or the Ginger Jesus won't be on the field come late November.

Steez gonna unload on him this week.

Back