What Have We Learned So Far...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Tampa Bay...
4 Games-- 7 Goals Or More Combined
1 Game-- 6 Goals Combined
1 Game-- 4 Goals...

Like Last Year, Watch Tampa Bay 'Overs'

Sharks Started 0-4 And Couldn't Score...

Since...
5-1
3-1
5-2

Sharks 3-0 On -1.5 Line...

Jones starting to look strong!

Remember Last Year?! How Strong 1st Period Combined OVER 1.5 Goals Was?!

Tonight?!

6-0...

Yesterday?!
4-3...

Most If Not All Are PLUS Money...

Anyone with more time than I, wanna see what it is for the year could help us all...

6 And Fuckin 0!

Add Any Thoughts, Things You See So Far CTG!

:shake:

Last edited:
SURPRISE teams after the 1st week:
Edmonto Oilers leading the Pacific 6-1 and 12 points with Connor McDavid leading the league in points with 17 and Leon Draisaitl 2nd with 16. James Neal leads the league in goals scored with 8
Anaheim Ducks
2nd in the pacific with 10 points

Buffalo Sabres lead the Atlantic with 11 points BUT Boston Bruins 2nd with 10

Carolina Hurricanes
lead to Metro with 12 points BUT both the Pittssburgh Penguins, inspite of key injuries, tied with the Washington Capitals with 10 points

Colorado Avalanche 5-0-1 with 11 points lead the Central by three over the Nashville Predators, St Louis Blues and Winnipeg Jets

NASTY surprise teams:
New Jeresy Devils with just 2 points and NO wins and two OT losses. with their off season player pick ups many hockey writers thought they would challenge in the Metro. hardly a surprise BUT the Ottawa Senators, Minnesots Wild and LA Kings all at the bottom of their divisions

my VGK have been VERY inconsistent so far going 4-3 for 8 points just ahead of the 3-3-1 Calgary Flames with 7 :confused:

just the 1st week of a LONG season SO anything can happen

Flames Kick ass tonight i was at the game & i learnt that i don't like red things :sportsfanfinger::rofl:

Heard the radio talking about this with a few former players on

They didnt have the numbers, but said to look at situations where the team stays in vegas after the game

If they are on a b2b, cant get in any issues cause they fly out right after game, but if they have 1 day in between they usually fly out next day so have that night, one guessed if it continues teams would start flying out night of regardless

Colorado vs Vegas at 3:00 p.m. On The West Coast This Afternoon...
Don't remember too many west coast games starting that early unless a weekend or playoff game.
Then Colorado @ Home Sat

Colorado vs Vegas at 3:00 p.m. On The West Coast This Afternoon...
Don't remember too many west coast games starting that early unless a weekend or playoff game.
Then Colorado @ Home Sat

This is the Vegas flu scenario that was talked about above. My guess is they will fly home tonight but who knows.

I learned I can stream NHL games on reddit. This is awesome b/c there's a big contract dispute between altitude network and everyone.
If you have the NHL app you can also listen to all the games and choose either sides broadcast team. I do it on road trips it’s awesome.

Colorado @ Vegas Wins 6-1.
Next Night At Home?
Ducks Beat Colorado 5-2.
NHL teams the following game after playing the Knights in Las Vegas going into this year. (29-53) on the moneyline. This year (0-6) losing all 6 on the 1.5.
Things That Make Ya Go Hmmm...
:tiphat:

I came to post the "after Vegas" effect and see y'all are on it.

0-6 so far
play on Winnipeg tonight.
upcoming schedule:

Oct 29, 2019 Tuesday 2019 Ducks Jets home -115 5.5
Nov 02, 2019 Saturday 2019 Canadiens Stars away
Nov 05, 2019 Tuesday 2019 Jets Devils home
Nov 16, 2019 Saturday 2019 Blackhawks Predators away
Nov 19, 2019 Tuesday 2019 Flames Avalanche home
Nov 21, 2019 Thursday 2019 Maple Leafs Coyotes away
Nov 23, 2019 Saturday 2019 Sharks Islanders home
Nov 24, 2019 Sunday 2019 Oilers Coyotes away
Nov 30, 2019 Saturday 2019 Coyotes Sharks home
Dec 10, 2019 Tuesday 2019 Rangers Kings away

Montreal and vgk really digging in. Both playing hard on both sides. No dump and chase going on. 2-2 after 40 in Vegas.

Back