What have we learned after week 3 of college football?

I posted it last week, but will reiterate after this mornings domination.

Those Jayhawks, wow! Coach described the team as #woke after the loss to should-be-a-pro-team-Nichols. Now, the suffocating defense + the impossible to stop offense has the entire Big 12 skurred out of their minds. A rout of perennial powerhouse Rutgers has the entire country on alert. No way the committee can ignore them after we reel off 11 straight wins and go undefeated in Big 12 play. Rockchalk Jayhawk baby!!!

Those Jayhawks, wow! Coach described the team as #woke after the loss to should-be-a-pro-team-Nichols. Now, the suffocating defense + the impossible to stop offense has the entire Big 12 skurred out of their minds. A rout of perennial powerhouse Rutgers has the entire country on alert. No way the committee can ignore them after we reel off 11 straight wins and go undefeated in Big 12 play. Rockchalk Jayhawk baby!!!

Twinkie disagrees with you

Glad for them. Well deserved.

Kansas vs Duke National Championship Game

Every year Maryland sucks me in when they win their first two games and look impressive. Then they throw in the clunker and I lose my money. I need to remember this pattern better. Sigh.

Every year Maryland sucks me in when they win their first two games and look impressive. Then they throw in the clunker and I lose my money. I need to remember this pattern better. Sigh.

happened to me with Hawaii and Arizona State Saturday, after the absolutely HORRID 2nd half the Sun Devils had at SDSU, I am trying to figure out HOW the HELL they beat my Michigan State Spartans the week before :mad:

I’ll go ahead and put out a MLsuggestion w/ NIU. FSU should not be favored in any game on the schedule. I’ve watched each game and we are not showing any signs of improvement. Willie Ts lethal simplistic gulf coast offense is a bust. Amazing that a team that has recruited at the level it has over the past decade can’t get in the EZ. SAD day to be a fan of this proud university.

I wonder how teams affected by the Hurricane in week 3 will prepare for their next game? Thinking especially about Wake. Will they be able to practice?

Nice to see a pulse from the Horns. We don't typically have great atmospheres at home games but it was last night.

And Kansas? It has forced 12, that's 12, turnovers in the last 2 games. Insane for any team but especially crazy for Kansas.

Nice to see a pulse from the Horns. We don't typically have great atmospheres at home games but it was last night.

And Kansas? It has forced 12, that's 12, turnovers in the last 2 games. Insane for any team but especially crazy for Kansas.
And it's a +12 margin because their O has been perfectly clean in that regard. Amazing.

This Taggart experiment looks really bad so far. How is the offensive line this bad?!
Jimbo has to be smiling like he got paid 75 million guaranteed to go to TAMU.....wait

Arky 180 is crazy. FL St. Is inexplicable. Willie looks to be in shock on sidelines. I actually feel for him now.

Pretty sure Iowa State is going to let loose some frustration this week. Iowa and Oklahoma is no joke.

And what the hell is the deal with ESPN? Is it that hard? The ticker / score update just got shittier. It will flash "Score Update" and you don't even know what the hell the update is and which team scored. They just shows the damned score, nothing more.

Vandy has outscored the opposition 59-6 in the second half of their first three games. Just sayin'.
That is hell of an observation and can prove useful in the following weeks. Apparently, their halftime adjustments are noteworthy. Vandy doesn’t garner a lot of national respect, so there could be some value in this going forward.

Texas Tech unveiled a true freshman QB who broke the all-time Big 12 passing record, put up over 600 yards passing and threw for 5 TDs. A true freshman RB ran for four TDs and a big WR caught more passes than he had caught his entire career. The Tech offense looked the best it's looked since '16.

I was shocked at how much speed Kansas had. Don't know how they lost their opener because their talent level has improved a lot.

BC has a real offense for the first time in years, but their D is not what it has been the last few years.

Fresno physically manhandled UCLA.

How you liking Pooka?

Your boy that is pulling these 3's and occasional 4's from LA is doing work...name escapes me, but it was a smart hire

Lotta Louisiana on that team

I feel the same way bout isu. Excellent receivers. Should be sound offensively. Laid pts and took over.

Back