What have we learned after Week 1

Derek Carr Is Alex Smith, He Will Dink And Dunk, And Throw The Long Ball Once In Awhile. Low INT's, More Than Likely Low TD's Per Game, BUT! Yards Will Be Up There...

TE Walller. Over/Under Catches Tonight Was 3.5 -105... Cashes With 8, And Hits His Over Yardage Of 35.5 Yards -125 Easy.

Josh Jacobs Over/Under 59.5 Rushing Yards -105....Cashes Easy. 85.

I Saw It In The Pre-Season...I Know How Gruden Thinks! He Loves The Ground And Pound, And Will Give Jacobs MANY Carries! And He's Using The TE Like Tom Flores Used Todd Christensen.

Since It Is Only Week 1, See How Long Vegas Takes To Catch Up To Over/Unders On Jacobs & Waller...And Tyrell Williams. Williams Has Great Hand, And Carr Has A Kismet With Him...

Washington MAY Not Be A Push Over This Year! Indy +3 +101 vs Tenn Looks Good. New England -18.5 Looks Like A Gift! Cleveland Rebounds -2.5 vs The Jets JETS JETS JETS!

On To Week 2! GW!

Dan Quinn is still a bafoon and now he's running the defense? Lol. He went for 2 down 28-6. Idiot. No surprise Minny shoved the ball down their throats and only had to throw that ball 10 times. The offensive line is still trash and Matt Ryan has happy feet now. Missed several wide open receivers because he was waiting to get hit.

Also completely unfair how bad BB does Tomlin in Foxborough.

The Bears also might want to use Montgomery a little more. Not sure why they quit going to him.

Chiefs will miss Tyreek Hill, obviously. But the scheme is such that it has become very Patriot-esque. I have watched them enough over the years (and this crazy to say considering not long ago we had a season without a WR TD) to say with some confidence that you can plug and play with this offense. You aren't going to get the same individual production or route running, but you will get a game plan tailored to continue to get guys open. And I am excited to see what Hardman can do. LeSean McCoy will be a difference maker.

Patriots are filthy. Based on how the schedules fall across the AFC, the Pats should get the #1 seed even with a hiccup or two along the way. It's not even just the passing game. Once you somewhat shut them down, Michel, White and Burkhead can all kill you. I hate them so so very much.

I think the Chargers are in trouble long term this season. I did not like what I saw.

John Elway can't possibly keep his job if the Broncos play like that all year can he?

NFC East.. Buying Philly and Dallas. Not buying Washington's first half.

The Bills will play some competitive football this year.

I had the Texans, and perhaps I watched a different game, but I didn't really like Watson last night.

If there was ever a week to fade the Titans......

Same goes for the Ravens, but I think they could beat the shit out of Arizona.. Nice first two games before heading to Arrowhead... I actually hope they destroy the Cards and that Week 3 line will open lower than it should.

Idk if we know anything more about SF and TB than we did before the game. 2 pick sixes and a largely otherwise shit game.

Not buying Cincy. Buying that Seattle will always play down (or up) to its competition.

Out of time..

i'm waiting to see KC prove it without Hill. Hardman is similar, but not the same guy until i see it.

NE also has the easiest schedule, even if they were terrible they just seem to catch a ton of breaks even besides playing 3 dumpster fires twice each year.

I love Reich and don't think going to OT at home against them is a huge demerit for LAC.

Elway is somehow safe because of his legacy as a player and they're going through ownership disputes right now so he may somehow survive. He's horrible at his GM job though...

I like PHI on O but their pass D is really concerning.

Not sure about the BUF situation if they can't throw, but they get to play at least three dumpster fires after the second one in a row in the same stadium this weekend.

HOU could have won that game and Watson is great even despite his troubles at times, but I wonder how much of that is a bad NO defense. Should be a shootout in the LA soccer stadium this weekend.

Definitely fading TEN, see above Reich love and getting 3.5 is a joke.

BAL should smoke ARI when they go 3-and-out a bunch of times in a row like when Chip Kelly debuted.

I like the new coach in CIN and think he may have learned a lot from McVay, but we'll see. SEA isn't exactly the lockdown defense they used to be

curious what gives you any confidence in that statement
he has the speed, the hands.... 2nd year in the system, his route running has improved
its all there I think it just is taking more time than everyone thought to mold him on what they want him to be.
Could be the mental side that is holding him back a little, but I do see him moving into #2 this season at some point and not because of injury, he will earn it

Definitely fading TEN, see above Reich love and getting 3.5 is a joke.
No doubt. And they are honoring Air McNair & Eddie George Sunday.... perfect spot for them to fall on their face then rebound vs Jax on Thursday Night

he has the speed, the hands.... 2nd year in the system, his route running has improved
its all there I think it just is taking more time than everyone thought to mold him on what they want him to be.
Could be the mental side that is holding him back a little, but I do see him moving into #2 this season at some point and not because of injury, he will earn it

eh i've heard this story before with WRs and it seems that they either stick right away or never catch on at all.

The PIT culture is a problem as seen with Le'Veon and AB, not sure you can rid yourself of it just by seeing those two leave. The coach is one of the stupidest and the QB isn't a model citizen either, won't be getting any help on the mental side from those two

eh i've heard this story before with WRs and it seems that they either stick right away or never catch on at all.

The PIT culture is a problem as seen with Le'Veon and AB, not sure you can rid yourself of it just by seeing those two leave. The coach is one of the stupidest and the QB isn't a model citizen either, won't be getting any help on the mental side from those two
I absolutely agree about coaching It seems they have went away from using the TE.
Not sure if McDonald is in the doghouse or what. But everything I’ve read says he is not going to see a lot of touches. Which is strange to me in Pitt

Back