What have we learned after 11 weeks of college football?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
sport as we have known it is dead. Just put the flags on their waists now and get it over with.

I have learned that I have lost faith in Kyle Whittingham. Utah is a decent OL and QB away from being a good team. They held ASU to their lowest point total by 8 points yesterday and still found a way to snatch defeat away from the jaws of victory. Under worth a look in their last 3 games.

-FSU and Bama clearly #1 and #2 in some order. Hope they both win out so we can find out in January.

-Feel bad for Ohio St and Baylor....hope they both drop a game. Dont care who Stanford beat if you are unbeaten in a BCS conference you should be above any 1 loss teams. Can't control how good your conference is or isnt in a given year. Stanford beat Oregon....but they also lost to Utah.

-And pleeeeeeeease have Fresno losing a game. Them taking a BCS game spot from someone would be a shame. I would kill for a Baylor/Oregon bowl game matchup. UCF doesnt deserve one either but at least they beat Ville and scheduled S Carolina.

It was the late game but I hope you guys got to see Myles Jack play for UCLA last night. That was some heroic shit. Old school playing both ways at RB and at LB and taking over the game on both sides of the ball. Oh yea, he is a freshman too. Very cool.

Back