What happened to SportNut ?

multiple choice

a) taking a break
b) he went bust
c) he was kidnapped
d) he didnt pay his internet provider
e) hes protesting thecakeoff being banned
f) he went tout

G) doesnt have time to sit and chat about sports, but still makes hella money betting the MLB.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">A) Taking a break
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I) playing WOW?

blacktemple-800x.jpg

i actually heard he went tout and is releasing around the upwards of 20+ games to his customers a day.

He went tout

I talk to SportsNut on the phone daily

He's selling his plays for 99.99 per day

Rolls eyes. Go eat some more waffles son and leave this discussions for the adults ;)

I'm actually a bit worried about him and his health as he hasn't responded to emails, hasn't logged in here and hasn't updated his blog. The reason I'm not too worried is because he has taken time off before right around this time until the All Star break to recharge his battery. SN would never go tout. He's not the kind of person who will lie about his record and hype his plays to no end. The time and effort he takes on a daily basis to provide information is greatly appreciated by all of us, as threads like these show. If he ever decided it was worth the stress going the route of asking for money for the time and effort he puts in, I'd still have a very hard time describe him as a tout.

Back