what happened last night?

EAGLES2828

Pretty much a regular
can some one pls explain to me what happened? it was a late game so I had to go to sleep but I figured it would an easy win for the chargers. I found out this morning that they lost to the fucking raiders. same old rivers. wtf

you have no idea the game was easily an over game and was DEFINITELY the right side

SD shut down on the goal line
SD touch down called back when his knee was clearly in bounds
Oak TD called back which resulted in a punt
4 mins left rivers inside the 10 throws a pick on 3rd down which would of resulted in a FG down by 10
last drive rivers throw a careless pass down the middle int from oak 40.

so many points left on thr board is what you missed

can some one pls explain to me what happened? it was a late game so I had to go to sleep but I figured it would an easy win for the chargers. I found out this morning that they lost to the fucking raiders. same old rivers. wtf

What happened was a great gameplan and Pryor actually developing into a NFL QB a bit. The bolts thought they'd walk in and win and it was 14-0 Raiders before they could blink.

you have no idea the game was easily an over game and was DEFINITELY the right side

SD shut down on the goal line
SD touch down called back when his knee was clearly in bounds
Oak TD called back which resulted in a punt
4 mins left rivers inside the 10 throws a pick on 3rd down which would of resulted in a FG down by 10
last drive rivers throw a careless pass down the middle int from oak 40.

so many points left on thr board is what you missed

yes, i pushed the over at 44 and i feel like i was robbed.

Terrible spot for SD. Night games in Oakland are a nightmare. Combine that with coming off that Dallas win and Pryor coming back and it was just a bad spot.

To their credit, the Raiders did absolutely everything right early in a game like this. First play from scrimmage they went deep and it worked. 7-0. Once they then pushed it to 14-0 it felt like they were going to be able to run SD out of the building.

They play this game during the day it might be a different story, but SD barely looked like they wanted to be there.

And you were pretty much robbed on the over, yes.

that 4th and goal call by SD was crazy too

run it up the middle with their 5'6 back, Ronnie Brown who weighs double woodhead sitting on the bench

original.gif

I can't figure out the chargers or the raiders this year. wtf. the chargers almost beat the Texans and titans yet they lose to the fucking raiders. good god, I am stupid for trusting rivers.

I can't figure out the chargers or the raiders this year. wtf. the chargers almost beat the Texans and titans yet they lose to the fucking raiders. good god, I am stupid for trusting rivers.

just the NFL, Raiders almost beat the Colts and they crushed 49ers and beat the Hawks

Almost beating two teams that aren't that good is hardly an endorsement. I know it's easy to say in hindsight but I think Oakland was an easy play last night. Hit them at two numbers. Leaning Oakland again this week vs. my boys.

Back