What exactly is the plan in Phoenix?

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
You have two all star shooting guards and a mega talented, yet injury prone small forward.

We've already seen that the no defense concept didn't work for them these playoffs.

Very odd stuff.

Thoughts?

Ishiba is making himself a household name as an NBA owner. Like Cuban in his heyday.

I don’t see it as anything incredibly earth shattering. The money Beal is owed is nuts.
Do they win a ship? I don’t think so.

You have two all star shooting guards and a mega talented, yet injury prone small forward.

We've already seen that the no defense concept didn't work for them these playoffs.

Very odd stuff.

Thoughts?
Incomplete until we see what Ayton brings in trade

I do think Beal with thrive as the #3 guy but no real clue what's going to happen at PG

Ayton better yield a banger down low and at least a piece of depth if not a couple

Incomplete until we see what Ayton brings in trade

I do think Beal with thrive as the #3 guy but no real clue what's going to happen at PG

Ayton better yield a banger down low and at least a piece of depth if not a couple
Yeah, Beal has to be excited to be on a contender.

He's statistically as good as Book... Somehow worse on defense though ...

I imagine they go small? I can't see book guarding PGs all season.

I don't know... I see it as no brainer for the Suns. Can't imagine them getting better return for CP3 who they were ready to cut and can even get back for min salary if/when Wiz cut him.
Beal should be solid third option if he embraces his role and I think that his has all what good defender needs, so maybe being on a contender will bring it out of him.
What Wizards are thinking is beyond my understanding though...

I don't know... I see it as no brainer for the Suns. Can't imagine them getting better return for CP3 who they were ready to cut and can even get back for min salary if/when Wiz cut him.
Beal should be solid third option if he embraces his role and I think that his has all what good defender needs, so maybe being on a contender will bring it out of him.
What Wizards are thinking is beyond my understanding though...
I read pure salary dump for Wizards.
Why anyone wants Paul or Harden at this stage of their careers at 30M+ is beyond me. Still good but not going to win u a championship. Personally i put draymond in there too. Guy was so lucky in his career to latch on to curry klay.

I read pure salary dump for Wizards.
Why anyone wants Paul or Harden at this stage of their careers at 30M+ is beyond me. Still good but not going to win u a championship. Personally i put draymond in there too. Guy was so lucky in his career to latch on to curry klay.
Obviously, but Beal had some interests by teams in the league + it's not like they going to invest the money in some other players and they still need to get to minimum salary, so they could have waited even till December if needed... don't see the urge.

Obviously, but Beal had some interests by teams in the league + it's not like they going to invest the money in some other players and they still need to get to minimum salary, so they could have waited even till December if needed... don't see the urge.
I know him waiving his no trade clause was a massive deal they had to overcome so they were only going to have a handful of options if even that many. GMs knew that. That's why Miami fans are pissed, the Suns and Heat were supposedly the only couple teams at this point he was willing to waive it.

Desperate to fill the bench with vet minimum contracts obviously

Working out Stanley Johnson and Jabari Parker this week lol, guy hasn't played in the NBA since the 20-21 season

So Suns sign Eric Gordon and considering every signing since FA started can't be for more than the vet minimum, they've done pretty well according to the think tanks out there. Not even sure how the Gordon thing works after they'd filled the roster on Friday.

Now this nugget, like Ishbia is down with unearthing some worms out of hibernation

Back