What did you learn Week 13

Lions blow another 4th quarter lead. I don't think you can lay points with this team and feel comfortable at all.

The Vikings need to draft another QB next year. Adrian Peterson went HAM yesterday, and any team with a capable QB beats the Packers yesterday.

Speaking of the Packers, injuries are really starting to affect this team. Jordy went out with a Hammy yesterday, and Jennings was a non-factor. W/O Matthews, that defense is suspect, I feel very fortunate to have won a bet and pushed a bet on this team yesterday.

The Charlie Batch love fest is a joke, the Ravens played like dogshit yesterday. They better start giving a fuck, because these next 4 games they could easily go 0-4.

Eagles fire there dline coach this morning, lol, really......just cut the fucking head off and start over.

Texans coasted through that game yesterday...Titans had multiple possessions to make that a game. They will also be shopping for a new QB in the offseason.

Kaepernick finally makes a rookie mistake, that pitch in the 4th quarter was just bad. Rams, are not as bad as we think. That defense can play, but Bradford is just bad.

$cam $cammed.....

Who cares about the Chiefs, fade the shit out of them next week.......

I think we add the Raiders to the list of teams that have booked there vacations for January already.

Pats slept walk to a victory yesterday. Thank you Joe Philbin for kicking that FG to get me a cover.

The Mark SAnchez era is finally over, not sure if that makes me happy or not.

Chargers are in complete fade mode....this team is done.

Bengals have been playing great ball for a month now, lets see if it continues next week.

Agree on fading chiefs

Agree SD is a dead team

Think the lions get rolled by the packers this week, they cant feel good about themselves after these past few choke jobs

The eagles pass defense gets worse every week it seems

I think the browns and rams will be teams i am looking to bet the rest of year (as dogs) as they seem to be playing tough every game

ATlanta offense has looked terrible the last few weeks. Will probably look to fade them rest of year. I do think the offense might have a break out game this week versus carolina tho (if brady quinn can light them up, seems like a spot fo matty to get right)

I think houston has been coasting for a week weeks now (thought they played bad, versus a bad detroit team on turkey day).

Even thought cincy cashed today I don't think they played well. I think it was more SD being a dead team. The game versus cowboys should be interesting

The Ravens defense looks old and slow. How can you not defense a screen pass in the NFL?

I think you almost have to be sick in the head to bet a side in the Jets / Jags game next week

should also add i have matt ryan / julio connection on both my fantasy teams so maybe my thoughts of a breakout game is fantasy optimism

In the past 4 weeks Dallas has put up 28, 28, 23 and 28 points.....in the 2nd half. They've been outscored 65-23 in the first half. Not sure what to make of this trend. Is it resiliency? Horrible gameplanning? Great coaching adjustments? I don't think there's a worse team at playing a zone pass defense.

Except maybe the Eagles.

I didn't really just learn most of these things, just notes from the week.

Falcons are still not playing as good as their record. Brees is not the same, without his coach. I guess he's trying to do too much.

SF is not as good as everyone thinks they are. Great teams don't play 2 good games and lay an egg on the third. Fischer's team plays SF tough. Legatron is one of the better kickers in the league.

Bills are either getting better, or they just play tough at home. Or, maybe Jax just can't play in the cold.

Chicago is not good against good teams. Seattle is not as bad as I thought they were, on the road.

Calvin Johnson is playing out of his mind. Luck is playing good, but will be better.

How in the world did GB shut the Vikings out, in the second half?

I think the Texans are over-rated. But, we'll see in the playoffs.

Only the Panther's defense can make Quinn look good. I figured Charles would have a good game.

Did Brady take the game off, against that Dolphin's pass D? Only 1 TD?

AZ and NYJ both stink.

TB played Denver tough. The game would've been closer without the Miller pick-6.

I'm surprised the Raiders played so hard, in the second half.

Bengals did not look good. But, SD kills themselves in the fourth, again.

7 is too many points, for either team, when Ravens and Steelers play.

Leave it to the Cowboys to get everyone's hopes up. And, then give up a punt return at the end of the game. Why does Dallas likes to give the other team a head start, in the first half, and come back in the second? Either Dallas' defense sucks, or their injuries were exploited by Philly's backups.

Last edited:
The NFL has turned into the dumb league. There's an incredibly low IQ level which exists within this league. Poor clock management, poor use of timeouts, and poor play calling. You think there's a reason why the same teams have been experiencing very little success. Jacksonville, St Louis, Oakland, Buffalo, Cleveland. Watch these teams vs watching the elite teams is like watching the minor leagues vs the big leagues.
The same QB's and coaches seem to show up in the playoffs and Super Bowls for a reason.

This ^^^

IQ level across all sports is at an all-time low as a matter of fact.

Stupidity rules in 2012...

I said this for Wash earlier but it applies to any team with an exceptional rookie QB: back them as dogs & fade them as faves. I'm sure you could pay your kids tuition just doing that

The Texans do not get the respect they deserve. Believe you can always count on them for effort and they are well coached. That being said, they have a schedule ahead that could have them go 2-2 to finish. If they get hf advantage for playoffs it will be an opportunity.

I agree on the need to keep an eye on the Browns and the Bills. But, the Browns schedule seems to be one where they will likely be 1-3 whereas its not out of the question that the Bills go @ 4-0?

Keep an eye on Broncos team total, if its around 29.5 take the over and do well in last 4 games?

I learned the Ravens are the worst good team in a long time. Their defense is abysmal. Flacco is average.

I learned Adrian Peterson is a martian. Him and Calvin have a strong chance at 2k.

I learned D Thomas is still a top 5 wr.

I learned I was wrong on Russel Wilson.

That's all.

I learned the Ravens are the worst good team in a long time. Their defense is abysmal. Flacco is average.

I learned Adrian Peterson is a martian. Him and Calvin have a strong chance at 2k.

I learned D Thomas is still a top 5 wr.

I learned I was wrong on Russel Wilson.

That's all.
Ill eat a lil crow on this as well, but not completely

Nice year, but Id love to see him keep it up

the gmen's performance was piss poor sad yesterday, feel like they thought they were hot shit amazing after the big gb win

and im curious to see if rgiii has a sophomore slump :hang:

he's gonna be a pain in the giants ass for years to come, fml

No way, too efficent, runs a offense perfect to his strengths, good coach. I only see him and Luck getting better.

i learned that Victoria's Secret Fashion Show helps with football withdrawl syndrome

Love all the RG3 praise from the Giants game, sorry but it makes NO SENSE.

He is good, real good, I get it. But how was this an amazing performance?

They scored 17 pts, and 7 were on his OWN fumble that miraculously landed in morgans hands. Great drive in the 4Q, i get that...but he put up 10 pts, and people like Wilbon calling him the best QB in the league.

I am a bias NYG homer, but 17 pts, and 7 off a lucky fumble, is an elite amazing performance?

Eli played better than RG3, and if they dont have 10 penalties that crushed drives when at the Skins 20....this game is differen

I've learned Mark Sanchez must clearly have naked pictures of Rex Ryan because there's no other way on God's green earth he'd have been named the starting QB for this week.

I've learned Mark Sanchez must clearly have naked pictures of Rex Ryan because there's no other way on God's green earth he'd have been named the starting QB for this week.

Your avatar is hilarious. Great jersey right there!

mother fuck the dallas cowboys and fuck u kaepernick or whoever called a mf option play ...

Back