What did we learn -- Week 9?

Philly has many ways to beat you

Falcons are back to being softies can't back them anywhere

TB is fade or no play right now. Winston's arm is dead and so is the offensive playcalling

teams I (probably) won't fade at the moment

Dallas
Philly
Patriots
Rams

TT under Vs Jags D looks solid.
Fade Texans as long as Savage is under center. TD under 1.5 for Savage on the prop side, regardless of juice.

Romo makes an off the cuff comment that Marcus Peter's makes prime look like good tackler, Deion admitted in the past he was shit at it

Then on NFL Network last night he goes off on Romo, glad to see everyone this morning commenting on it in media and other places are calling out Deion for being an insecure crybaby, a guy who was that good at two sports should be able to take a little running, sad

Hope Romo doesn't give a shit, this is the kind of thing we want announcers saying. Reason most guys go so vanilla is to avoid criticism like this

The Giants have flat out quit and I have no idea how that coach is still employed. The Giants are doing what I wanted my Jets to do. They will end up firing their inept coach and GM and land a franchise QB while my Jets will extend Bowles, Maccagnan and McCown and win 2 next year when the top players will definitely not be QBs.

The Bucs are another team that has quit. Koetter is as good as gone and you have to wonder if they will draft a QB in round one and move on from Winston.

I believe you will see McCarron next year with the Jets. Hopefully, they won’t trade the farm and are still set up with quality draft positions. That team can be built.

I believe you will see McCarron next year with the Jets. Hopefully, they won’t trade the farm and are still set up with quality draft positions. That team can be built.

I want no part of McCarron or any other QB with a limited upside. The Jets need to either trade a ton of picks to SF or Cleveland so they can pick Darnold or Rosen or pick Mayfield if he is there when they pick. After all these years of mediocre or worse play at QB I want to swing for the fences and not settle for a middle of the road guy.

I really think he goes back to USC at this point, he's not going to Cleveland and I've been late to the party with him going back to school but guessing he's leaning that way now....Rosen, Allen, Rudolph and Mayfield might all go top 10, won't be surprised if Allen turns out the best but such a wild card...I mean he's got nothing to work with

Teams will trade up to overdraft Mayfield and Rudolph, hope it's not my team

Teams will trade up to overdraft Mayfield and Rudolph, hope it's not my team

I wouldn't touch Rudolph but I like Mayfield. As for Allen its going to take a GM with real guts to take him high. Personally I would be willing to roll the dice with him but he is as big of a boom or bust prospect at the position as you will ever see.

He will need a team around him to be successful I think but that's kinda how the whole deal works...honestly I want Washington but obv the Cardinals are gonna be in the market for a QB unless something like Brees or Cousins ends up here, just a bandaid for a couple years

49ers are mistake prone in every aspect. Anyone who takes them or their team total over needs their head examined.

Philly has many ways to beat you

Falcons are back to being softies can't back them anywhere

TB is fade or no play right now. Winston's arm is dead and so is the offensive playcalling

teams I (probably) won't fade at the moment

Dallas
Philly
Patriots
Rams
Not sure I can fade that Jax D either.

My Chiefs are at the bye just in time. But a quick glance at their schedule and they will be favored in all 7 of the final games. As bad (and it's bad) as their defense is, I would say 13-3 and our usual first round debacle is on its way

With that said, Pitt plays the Pats and nobody else. Might have all three teams with at least 13 wins when all is said and done.

Furthermore, There are so many garbage teams in the AFC, I would not be surprised if Oakland finds a way in.

It's Philly, Dallas, New Orleans in the NFC. Lost in the shine of Philly's wins is that everyone is forgetting that Doug Pederson is not exactly a great coach. Rewind to the beginning of the year and Schwartz was actively campaigning for the job with zero confidende in Doug. Pederson has not been tested and I really feel he will shit himself in a big spot.

I think there is a lot of value in Dallas to win the NFC.

K. I started typing and now I've stopped.

My Chiefs are at the bye just in time. But a quick glance at their schedule and they will be favored in all 7 of the final games. As bad (and it's bad) as their defense is, I would say 13-3 and our usual first round debacle is on its way

With that said, Pitt plays the Pats and nobody else. Might have all three teams with at least 13 wins when all is said and done.

Furthermore, There are so many garbage teams in the AFC, I would not be surprised if Oakland finds a way in.

It's Philly, Dallas, New Orleans in the NFC. Lost in the shine of Philly's wins is that everyone is forgetting that Doug Pederson is not exactly a great coach. Rewind to the beginning of the year and Schwartz was actively campaigning for the job with zero confidende in Doug. Pederson has not been tested and I really feel he will shit himself in a big spot.

Great points about Pederson being a bad coach.

Pittsburgh won't win 13 games because they always find a way to lose to bad teams.

Not sure why but I see the Browns ending up with Lamar or Allen

Draft should be great though with trades

SF, Indy, and Tampa may all be picking top 5 and none would need a qb

Assuming he enters, and this can always change in the pre draft scouting but there are at least 5 QBs who could go top 10?

Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Lamar, Allen

Maybe that lowers the returns though, won't get a mega one like tenny, Philly, or LA had to give up

Rudolph and maybe Falk and Finley in the 1st or 2nd too

Homer alert, but you don't give the NFC's best defense even a punchers chance? They have a very tough schedule down the stretch - mostly because they will be playing on the road a lot, but the Vikes should win the NFC North - we'll know for sure at Thanksgiving when they play the Lions.

Oh man if Falk gets drafted that's an oops, he's not even arena ready

Coach at best

Homer alert, but you don't give the NFC's best defense even a punchers chance? They have a very tough schedule down the stretch - mostly because they will be playing on the road a lot, but the Vikes should win the NFC North - we'll know for sure at Thanksgiving when they play the Lions.

I have them as the 6th best team in the NFC. Sure, they will win their division. So might the Titans. And if you value Football Outsiders, the Vikings are the 4th best defense in the NFC. Other than opening day, what have the Vikings done? They have beaten the teams they should beat. 5 of the next 7 on the road will tell more than Thanksgiving. GL to them. I like Zim and always had a soft spot for Case.

Josh Johnson signed. Hasn't thrown an NFL pass since 2011

I heard Willbon say "collusion" over and over on the show today

What part of Colin Kaepernick isn't "awarded" or "guaranteed" or "doesn't get the opportunity to even earn if an owner fucking says so" a job don't people understand? Especially Wilbon and the talking heads....

Put aside the fact that he had his run and he doesn't seem to have "it" anymore or the offense that he is capable of running just isn't en vogue or wanted by many teams. Oh, and many feel that his skill set just sucks as well. He isn't "owed" anything.

If an owner doesn't want him on the team because of a perceived distraction or profit loss......guess what?

If Bud Light doesn't want to sponsor that team anymore because of it......let em pull. they have the right to do so. Just as the team that doesn't want him.
If the City of Fuckhead wants to not play ball with the team for tax reasons etc, let the voters decide or the folks that run Fuckhead do something.

This is so annoying. If he was good enough to play or not a big enough distraction or what.the.fuck.ever.

He would PLAY.

Only if teddy b comes back and can get into form. Simply don't believe case keenam is gonna beat the top NFC teams of which there a lot of good ones. More power to him for the improvements he has made but there still lot of holes in his game.

Dallas vs Pittsburgh Super Bowl. NFL office would love that.

I totally agree w/ you abt Dallas.

Cowboys could win it all if Zeke continues to play, but without him - I don't see them even making the playoffs

NFC so wide open with good teams, bummer the afc has very little to offer after the top 2 maybe 3.

From sounds of things they won't have a ruling before this week so assuming safe to expect zeke to play in atl then we find out next week on whether or not he can play out the season. Really hoping they rule in his favor and at least let him drag it out till start of next year, or even better he somehow beats it!! Fuck goodell!!

Dallas vs Pittsburgh Super Bowl. NFL office would love that.

I totally agree w/ you abt Dallas.

Depends how seeding shakes out in afc, I just won't believe Tomlin and Big Ben can beat hoody and Brady in playoffs till I see it. Feels like pit needs kc to knock off pats then steelers can handle them. Not saying chiefs will just think their chances much better. Until pit willing to do something different on d Brady will continue picking that zone apart!!

Back