What did we learn after Week 11 NCAAF

Indiana is good, but not great. ESPN is touting them as a contender for the Big. tOSU will steamroll them and bring balance to the universe.

Yeah, interested to see this line. Guessing 17-20?

I love the Cincy DC. Don't even know his name but I know his defense is sound, disciplined and really tackles well.

So is Colorado like good? I was impressed with them yesterday. They gave up a couple late scores but overall I thought their d played well. And they can definitely score. Look a little better too as Ucla is hammering Cal.

Sorry but I enjoy PSU being 0-4. Didnt have their usual cupcake Akron non conference schedule this year. I know they made it interesting late, but they looked like they wanted to be anywhere else that 1st half.

The Nomads of UNM once again failed to finish, but they are getting close. I wouldn't ve surprised if they beat Air Force this week.

Nice effort from Notre Dame. No let down. @s--k was spot on about Ian Book and his crippling runs for 1st downs on 3rd down.

Nice effort from Notre Dame. No let down. @s--k was spot on about Ian Book and his crippling runs for 1st downs on 3rd down.

You love it when you bet on them, and hate it when you bet against them.

So is Colorado like good? I was impressed with them yesterday. They gave up a couple late scores but overall I thought their d played well. And they can definitely score. Look a little better too as Ucla is hammering Cal.

They were able to start super fast vs UCLA due to turnovers.

They didn't benefit from such a fast start vs Stanford, but what I think did play a big role was that Stanford QB Mills and top WR Wedington hadn't practiced all week and were getting their first game action of the year. Stanford didn't complete a 3rd down pass until they were down 6-28 in the 3rd Q (think Mills started 0-for-5 on 3rd down - and most of them were short, they were all 7y and less).

They led 35-7 last week before UCLA tried coming back.

Unexpected bye week coming up, ASU game off.

i still think penn state is decent (yardage still in their favor against nebraska much like indiana). They definitely could of won those 2 games. Maryland, I'm in the they just didn't show up camp. I have no explanation. But I'd bet penn state to beat maryand if they meet tmrw.

betting against big favorites and especially big time qbs can be hard to swallow. (trask) i really though arky could put up a bettor effort than that. Be careful betting against the elite qbs

Maybe arizona is better with the new dc ? usc blows them out last year

washington state brought some hawaii type defense giving up a bomb with 10 seconds left in half refusing to play deep zone. I think his players decided if the coach doesn't care about defense why should we and they rolled over on that side of ball.

Army is also going more hawaii style this year - if they have it 4th and 5 from the 50 no more punts. then they tried some fake punt which got stuffed and a kickoff lateral interception to lose the side and send the total over

UK had leads of 14-0, 21-7, 31-14, 38-21...but only won 38-35 with Vandy scoring 2 TDs in the final few minutes. After avg just 256 ypg in their first 3, in their last 3 Vandy is averaging 435. Vandy scored 35 points! That's a wow!

Wake Forest led 35-24 at HT and extended to 45-24 in the 3rd Q. UNC would rattle off 35 unanswered points to lead 59-45 and actually be covering with under 3min left in the game. WF converted a 3rd and 18 for 46 yards on their way to a backdoor cover TD with just :56 left. WF had gone 3-and-out 4 of their previous 5 drives before that.

VT led 24-13 mid 3rd Q. Miami went on two long TD drives to take the lead, VT's final possessions ended in INT, punt and stopped on downs.

Rutgers' final 3 of 4 possessions of the game ended in 3 INTs (two in ILL territory)! Allowing Illinois to drive for two FGs, one to tie and one to win.

Tulane dominated the 1st Q, led 14-0, Army dominated the 2nd Q, made it 14-12 HT (missed xpt and failed 2pt). Tulane drove for TD in the 3rd then Army threw INT which Tulane converted into a FG....24-12. Army was SOD at the T13 and later SOD at the A17 with 5 minutes left in the game. Tulane converted that short field into a TD and then intercepted a lateral on the ensuing KO and ret'd that for TD for the misleading 38-12 Final.

Penn State turned it over on 2 of their first 3 possessions leading to a 6p 10y Nebraska FG "drive" and a pick-six. Score was 27-6 HT with PSU only managing two FGs although the yards were close to even. Nebraska only had one drive greater than 25 yards in the 2nd H while PSU mounted a comeback. With the score 30-22, PSU;s final two drives were SOD at the N11 and N56. PSU outgained them 501-298 (5.5-5.0).

I watched Vandy/Ky pretty closely, and came away impressed with Seals. He is very comfortable in that offense, and doing a nice job moving through his progressions. Brooks also looked good on the ground. Vandy defense though is terrible, and they were just gutted on the ground by a pedestrian KY offense that is one dimensional.. May be able to find some good over spots with this team, i.e vs. FLA on 11/21.

Vedral was terrible for Rutgers when it mattered most, s--k comment above regarding 3 INT in 3/4 last possessions. Rutgers D is really bad, lots of missed tackles and just couldn't stop the run.

1348 total ydg in NC/Wake game. 90 plays for WF and 81 for NC. Howell 12.2 ypa.

Notre Dame does the same thing every week. Nothing fancy, beats the other team down, QB completes passes to giant TEs who dwarf the dbs. Good running game, good D full of big fast tough guys who play hard.

Not as much flash as the other elites but a very tough team.

Back