What am I missing

Lamet is being given lots of love for his 2020 season (2.09 ERA in 12 starts), but the Padres in general have also been receiving a lot of hype. As Wire implied, it does seem unlikely that he‘s in that good of form atm tho. I don‘t remember how his training has been going tho

I havnt understood the prices all series. Milw was more than +150 w Woodruff in game 1! I know Musgrove been outstanding to start the year but cmon, woodruff clearly the better pitcher imo, to hang that line was insane!! Another pitching mismatch in brewers favor yesterday and with manny and tatis sitting and I got a really nice price on milw to win the 1st 5!

far as today I don’t particularly like Houser but I agree it pretty steep for a guy making his 1st start coming off a injury!! I kinda expect lament be solid but can’t imagine he goes much more than 4-5 innings tops, before last season he did struggle a bit w left handed bats (that obviously changed last year) and milw has a handful of those. Pads pen is really solid tho. I think pads prob win this one with a little boost from tatis and machado getting a day off yesterday and being refreshed, also like Cromenworth and hosmer vs Houser who has awful splits vs lhb’s!! I think pads avoid getting swept but I certainly agree at the price brewers the only playable side. Im taking my money from the 1st 2 games and running far away from this one. Gl tho

sorry i'm late to the start, but looked at this one hard and just decided i couldn't back Houser despite some big questions about Lamet and even bigger ones about SD

Guess I shoulda threw a little at milw again!! Nice cash for those who did! Gotta worry bout pads going into la for a 4 game series and not hitting!

Lamet is being given lots of love for his 2020 season (2.09 ERA in 12 starts), but the Padres in general have also been receiving a lot of hype. As Wire implied, it does seem unlikely that he‘s in that good of form atm tho. I don‘t remember how his training has been going tho

he looked pretty good for those 2 innings before he got hurt again! Lol

Back