what a freakin' let down

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Parros and Parker...and they spend all their time dancing like a couple ****, so really nothing even gets thrown.
:down:

they better meet again in this game...or i want my time back.

well, to keep this from being a completely useless thread...mini, mini in-game/update...

3-1 quacks halfway through...

the guppies then will be the play tomorrow night, in anaheim...providing this continues.

4-1 quacks...just like that.

parros and parker should be forced to shave that crap from their faces, in shame...if they don't finally go at it.

my 1st wednesday play

no way SJ gets their ass handed to them in both of these home & home games. so...

SJ ML (+130) over ANA for 1.5 units

jsut played it at the greek...ot included. and depending on how this 3rd period goes, i may jsut add some more on the sharks.

7-4 final

SJ & ANA almost always play an even series, over the course of things...

goin' for the split tomorrow. sometime prior to the puck dropping, i'll be adding to the above play...w/out a doubt.

:down: :hairout: Nice way to start the most important 2 game stretch this year SJ!
How fucking BIG are the Ducks' fwds?? Penner is a GIANT...with a scoring touch...wouldn't touch SJ tonight...ANA will roll...only hope is if Schaeffer is in goal for SJ...was thinking of going to this game but not after last night's debacle.

As for the Parker/Parros "dance"...boring as hell...then Parker goes anticode and throws while Parros is down...he's a waste of a spot on SJ's roster anyhow.

Pretty much a must win for SJ...and they usually choke those away...1-4-0 last 5 games...beware.:down:

Back