What’s Your Favorite Play Today and Why?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I love the Jags today. Lots of value in the road dog given recent performances. Jags played better vs Philly tho and get Fournette back. Colts get way too much respect for beating nobodies. Jags D still very much elite ie in terms of touchdowns allowed and qb pressure.

Bengals without AJ Green and there best pass rusher.. weather not to bad. I think saints throw all over cincy today win by 3 tds

Bengals without AJ Green and there best pass rusher.. weather not to bad. I think saints throw all over cincy today win by 3 tds

The only problem with this play is its very obvious and entire public is pounding Saints. Books have gotten killed with soft lines put out on favorites lately and not sure when that changes today or next week or week after...

Not that I ever love laying DD but Chargers are my favorite play today. Raiders are in full tank mode and Chargers seem to be a different team this year.

Maurice Harris over 3 receptions (-133). He’s played the last 5 weeks and caught 3, 3, 3, 2 and 10 balls. Last week he had 12 targets and 10 catches with Crowder out. Crowder out again today and Bucs D is a sieve. Think the Skins will be throwing a lot today and Harris should be the beneficiary. 3 a small number for a slot guy to get to against the Bucs.

Seahawks bc Russell Wilson, look ahead game for Stl they have to play KC in Mexico City next, wildfires in la, stl defense gives up about 6 yds per play, and stl has beaten sea earlier...give me 9/10 points all day!

Here’s one more Wilson something like 4-0 ats as a dog 6pts+
Gl!

One would think after way public killed it last sunday that books come back today. Lotsa dogs!

You would think books adjust numbers this far into season especially on the clearly bad teams, clev, buff, cardinals, and over adjust for good teams like Kc, Stl, Ne.

This definitely could be a dog day.

Seahawks bc Russell Wilson, look ahead game for Stl they have to play KC in Mexico City next, wildfires in la, stl defense gives up about 6 yds per play, and stl has beaten sea earlier...give me 9/10 points all day!

Here’s one more Wilson something like 4-0 ats as a dog 6pts+
Gl!

Here's another. Russell Wilson has never been a double digit dog in his career.

Back