What’s your best SB Prop and Why?

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
I am alive

After my Championship week debacle, I retreated back into my hole, caught Covid (thanks a lot God) and here I am.

Looking to play a few props. Lean Rams on side but laying off.

Wanted to see what everyone’s fav prop was

Outside the box slightly, I am going over 6.5 players with a reception for the Rams. It will be tougher without Higbee, but I find their playbook to be a little more diverse than Cincys and I am getting almost even money right now. In closely contested games, they have had 7 catchers multiple times. The blowouts not so much.

GL to all.

If I can find it I will be on team to win coin toss to defer up to -1000

Heard it was -500 earlier this week but I don't have it offered yet

Sign me up for Burrow most passing attempts…only way Cincy is winning is if it’s on the back of him. They’re not going to run the ball on this team. Plus McVay has shown his tendency to get conservative in these games with how he wants to establish the run at any cost. Seeing -110 both ways on that one. BOL @Capaholic

1st the kc meltdown then covid? What a fucking week! lol. I hope it wasn’t too bad for you, my lungs still not fully recovered from when I had it in November! Shit sucks!!!

Sign me up for Burrow most passing attempts…only way Cincy is winning is if it’s on the back of him. They’re not going to run the ball on this team. Plus McVay has shown his tendency to get conservative in these games with how he wants to establish the run at any cost. Seeing -110 both ways on that one. BOL @Capaholic

On that note I really like Akers to have the most rushing yards in game +110!!

I think Akers +110 to be leading rusher is my favorite but I like plenty of others. Thought I was gonna play his over 63.5 rush but think this actually better way of going about it. Akers has had a rough go of things in these playoffs but he has been facing all top 7 run defenses!!! Bengals on the other hand were bottom of league in epa per rush, they did bottle Henry up but they really sold out to stop the run that game with no respect for titans pass game. Can’t imagine that gonna be their biggest concern in this game so I expect Akers to have the biggest holes he has seen since he came back!! If game plays out like I think and rams have a lead this should be a no brainer, even if not I still don’t see mixon out rushing him as rams epa against the run on early downs very good, cincy very predictable with their runs primarily coming on 1st down, I think mixon will be much more effective as a receiver than a runner in this game.

Prob not real likely but I am gonna take a small stab on Akers over 125 and a td +1400 and Akers to win mvp +3500 (very small stabs on those! Lol).

Mixon ov 25.5 receiving I like quite a bit also. I do worry a little rams count on the rush getting home fast so they jump the short stuff but they did that against bucs and Lenny still had 9 catches for 56 yards! Niners don’t use Mitchell nearly as much or effectively as cincy uses mixon in passing game and he had 3 for 50 in nfc champ. I suppose the other concerns are mixon stays in to block or they use perine In passing game but it doesn’t make sense not to throw to mixon more than him!

Really with his history making it a feel good story I have to think if the Rams win and he has a better than average stat line that Staff will get MVP. He's probably got more value than he should

Be careful with that one…McVay said Henderson is coming back and will see action…that is a huge problem for a most yards bet if he’s having to split a 3-way for carries
Didn't realize that but Hendo is by far my favorite of the 3 for yards

Cam is awesome for banging a couple yards out of nothing but Hendo is the 20 yd play type

Be careful with that one…McVay said Henderson is coming back and will see action…that is a huge problem for a most yards bet if he’s having to split a 3-way for carries

Yea that bothers me a bit. Deep down tho I think Mcvey likes to have a workhorse. My guess if Henderson is used much it be in passing game more so than stealing carries. I don’t think sony will get much of any run either, maybe on goal line. I really think Akers will get the vast majority the Carries (if not snaps overall) unless he fumbles again!

Didn't realize that but Hendo is by far my favorite of the 3 for yards

Cam is awesome for banging a couple yards out of nothing but Hendo is the 20 yd play type

I don’t feel that way. Akers just hasn’t had holes thus far, I think he will in this one and he by far the most explosive,, it looks way different when he takes a handoff than either the other 2.

It a risk I guess but Mcvey mo has been to like a workhorse over the committee approach hasn’t it?? Think it obvious he prefers Akers for good reason. I just cant see him going committee all a sudden unless maybe it isn’t working with Akers. Isn’t the only reason Sony got the 10 carries in nfc championship because Akers went out for awhile with shoulder injury? I’m not worried bout that being a issue since he came back into game and has had 2 weeks.

With all due respect, McVay conservative in these games? Have you seen anyone go empty backfield more than the Rams in postseason? He got conservative 1 time all postseason and it was on the go ahead FG vs 9ers because they got behind the sticks on 3rd and 18.
People, please! There are a lot of misleading subjective opinions about the Rams. If you think the Bengals are going to win that’s fine, but to formulate a reason that is not accurate with the Rams just to give a reason why you’re on the much less talented team, is a little much.
I’ve heard radio and NFL Network Bozo’s say Bengals have Karma and they’re due. It’s laughable reasoning.
Football is always won and lost in the trenches especially when 1 side has a major advantage. Bengals supporters are ignoring not only 9 sacks vs Titans but the whole body of putrid work their oline has shown.
Good luck to everyone and good health to the Bengals supporters (Maybe you get a back door cover?) I’m heading back to the streets of LA for some fun!

My brother just text me one that sounds pretty good. Margin of victory less than 8.5. I kinda think rams win by 7+ but the way these games have all went since the crappy non deserving WC teams got bounced everything been close, most years they seem close also. I dunno if that sign of times or the fact all pats SB’s are tight? Lol

With all due respect, McVay conservative in these games? Have you seen anyone go empty backfield more than the Rams in postseason? He got conservative 1 time all postseason and it was on the go ahead FG vs 9ers because they got behind the sticks on 3rd and 18.
People, please! There are a lot of misleading subjective opinions about the Rams. If you think the Bengals are going to win that’s fine, but to formulate a reason that is not accurate with the Rams just to give a reason why you’re on the much less talented team, is a little much.
I’ve heard radio and NFL Network Bozo’s say Bengals have Karma and they’re due. It’s laughable reasoning.
Football is always won and lost in the trenches especially when 1 side has a major advantage. Bengals supporters are ignoring not only 9 sacks vs Titans but the whole body of putrid work their oline has shown.
Good luck to everyone and good health to the Bengals supporters (Maybe you get a back door cover?) I’m heading back to the streets of LA for some fun!
Not going to derail the man’s thread…enjoy the game

My brother just text me one that sounds pretty good. Margin of victory less than 8.5. I kinda think rams win by 7+ but the way these games have all went since the crappy non deserving WC teams got bounced everything been close, most years they seem close also. I dunno if that sign of times or the fact all pats SB’s are tight? Lol
Rams 47-15 would get me a square at Caesars, that's what I'm pulling for

The titans game certainly wasn’t a 1 off, burrow been most sacked qb all year!! The kc game was the outlier and they had him dead to rights 3-4 times in second half and didht bring him down!! Think it a given rams gonna get pressure unless cincy totally changes their mo and leaves way more in to block!

Rams 47-15 would get me a square at Caesars, that's what I'm pulling for

Lol. I really think rams win by more than a score, even tho I been against cincy last 2 I hadn’t really thought that, I was scared to lay the points with kc. It tough for me to get on board with it since I think rams win convincingly but I’m probably wrong, they all been close as Fuxk. Rams shoulda pasted the Bucs and somehow they let that game get close!! I woulda loved this prop for the rams/niners!

Really with his history making it a feel good story I have to think if the Rams win and he has a better than average stat line that Staff will get MVP. He's probably got more value than he should

He pretty much even money isn’t he? You probably right tho.

I like Tee Higgins to have more yards than OBJ. That’s prob my favorite prop. Also like longest score to be a FG vs TD…2 really good kickers and both teams can be explosive but usually score from 50yds in.

I have 1st TD scorer will have Jersey # Under 23.5 -140. I am sure odds are bad by my local

More to be worried about with Bengals roster with Higgins and Boyd.

I do think Rams get 1st TD. Ram 1st TD is about the same odds as I recall and with this I am not limited to a side.

Not best wager I ever made, but rolling with it

Rams roster:

OBJ #3
Akers #23
Van Jefferson #12
Kupp #10
Stafford #9

Bengals roster:

Joe #9
Chase #1

I have 1st TD scorer will have Jersey # Under 23.5 -140. I am sure odds are bad by my local

More to be worried about with Bengals roster with Higgins and Boyd.

I do think Rams get 1st TD. Ram 1st TD is about the same odds as I recall and with this I am not limited to a side.

Not best wager I ever made, but rolling with it

Rams roster:

OBJ #3
Akers #23
Van Jefferson #12
Kupp #10
Stafford #9

Bengals roster:

Joe #9
Chase #1
Prolly be McPherson running one in on a fake FG

I saw this prop and was thinking about it:

Face masking, illegal use of hands or hands to the face penalty will be called (need not be enforced) -132

Cannot find it up now @ my place, but I liked it.

Any thoughts or others on it?

Other than akers most rush yards +110 I played:

obj most receiving yards +800
Mixon ov 24.5 rec yards
Akers mvp +3500
Stafford mvp +100
Rams most 1st downs -175
Kupp score/rams win +105
Obj score/rams win +200
Akers score/rams win +165
Rams over 3.5 sacks +105
Boyd rec yards over 42.5
Boyd td +275
Akers 100 rush/obj 100 rec +1800
Boyd 125 rec yards +2200
Burrow exact passing tds 1 +190/ 2 +210
Stafford exact 1 +300/ 2 +175
Burrow over 10.5 rush -125
Mixon under 60.5 rush -115
Obj ov 63.5 rec yards -120
Longest rush Akers over 13.5 -125
Cincy ov .5 4th down conversion -175
Rams 4th down ov .5 -160
Rams over .5 rush td -175
Cincy over .5 fg 1st qrtr +275
Cincy total fg 1st half ov .5 -140
Cincy ov 1.5 fg -115

I prob forgot a few but that about the jist of it! Lol

Rams more first downs -150, Chase over 2.5/3.5 rush yards -110, Eli Apple over 3.5 t+a -130, bengals first score fg +160

I was hoping for -150 on the rams more 1st downs but was up to stinking +175 when I got to it. Still thought it had some value at that number,, -150 was a great get! Hopefully that cincy fg comes in 1st qrtr! I couldn’t believe how much plus money it was for them ov .5 fg in 1st qrtr!! Like the chase over rush yards too, gl bro.

I am alive

Wanted to see what everyone’s fav prop was
One prop people play by the rules!

Good to see you back around, hope you're feeling better Cap.

So many to narrow down but if I'm only playing one

Bengals to score every quarter+275

I'm a fan of + money props and they've scored every quarter of the playoffs. With a kicker this good they only need a couple first downs to get in striking distance, don't even need a fast paced high scoring game.

I'm a fan of + money props and they've scored every quarter of the playoffs. With a kicker this good they only need a couple first downs to get in striking distance, don't even need a fast paced high scoring game.
And I'm a fan of laying -1000 or so, need to find it!

not a favorite, but I always bet the safety.
Had a nice 3yr run a while back.
Holding in the ez, anyone?

not a favorite, but I always bet the safety.
Had a nice 3yr run a while back.
Holding in the ez, anyone?
Safety always reminds me of Donks v Hawks and that ball going over Peyton's melon at the beginning of the game. Think 80% of tickets were on the Donks that day yet it was so obvious from the opening kickoff how that game was going to play out

Safety always reminds me of Donks v Hawks and that ball going over Peyton's melon at the beginning of the game. Think 80% of tickets were on the Donks that day yet it was so obvious from the opening kickoff how that game was going to play out

That was one my favorite SB’s ever. I was on Seattle which always nice but even better I was at a house w a bunch of douchbags I didn’t like and they were all Peyton fan boys who were practically crying by halftime, it was super fun for me!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ

I am on this as well. I only have +240 tho

was wondering who your favorite team is?

I suppose these are my favorite 2, but highest juice. Burrow INT and Miller sack. Sort of align in terms of the biggest mismatch on field is Rams DL v. Bengals OL. I expect plenty of pressures on Burrow, mistakes made by him (INT), and sacks by the Rams. Miller has been a force the last 6-7 games getting a sack in all but v. Niners.

Chiefs had 1 sack against Joe and the Bungles. No, the Bengals are not the best team in football on the o-line, but we cannot cherry pick games to appease our own plays. Probably looking at 4 sacks tonight.

Chiefs had 1 sack against Joe and the Bungles. No, the Bengals are not the best team in football on the o-line, but we cannot cherry pick games to appease our own plays. Probably looking at 4 sacks tonight.
Rams 4 sacks and Bengals 2 wouldn't suck

Back