What‘s your favorite play and why?

This is interesting.

https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2018...has-interesting-history-against-matt-patricia

Balt -2.5
Ravens 3 straight on the road coming home. Saints off a bye which imo is a bad thing this offense was humming. Haven’t faced a Defense like batty yet. I think they get hit in the mouth upfront. There’s just something about the saints offense on natural grass. Couple that with big gap in defense, and I see Balt covering a FG

Lean Minny, and CHI.
Cle is dying at LB. Bucs TT over might be worth a shot.

Browns +3.5/ml.. even tho this league has done everything in its power to render defense meaningless I still love a chance to take a vastly superior defensive team as dogs, especially when their opponent plays just about the worst defense in the league!!

Line makes so little sense to me, this is about as dream a matchup as you can get for a dog! Tampa pass d is freaking atrocious! They allowing opposing qbs to complete damn near 80% of their passes for Christ sakes!! Opposing qbs have a avg qb rating of 129.5! Baker is gonna bounce back huge in this game (ya’ll were right bout him, seen enough to admit i was wrong), this kid threw for 300+ against the ravens. I could throw for 300+ on bucs!!

If that wasn’t enough the great matchups just keep coming. Shamus and bucs some turnover machines, who cares about the weapons when they throw more pics than anyone in the league? Browns just happen to be one of the most opportunistic defenses in the league and should be jacked up to rebound from last weeks poor showing (much like they did against ravens after allowing Oakland bunch of points).

Bottom line is how can anyone tell me on a nuetral field bucs are the better team??? I guess if you into fantasy fb you like Tampa. Unfortunately for them this is reality and for my money browns a better team at every spot except wr (tight end debatable but browns young kid is no slouch and has great chemistry w baker), when last time a team needed great wrs to win in this league??

Oh almost forgot, not only will baker pass all over this sorry d browns will also be unveiling a new toy this week as nick Chubb should get far more chances to be explosive!!

This is interesting.

https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2018...has-interesting-history-against-matt-patricia

Balt -2.5
Ravens 3 straight on the road coming home. Saints off a bye which imo is a bad thing this offense was humming. Haven’t faced a Defense like batty yet. I think they get hit in the mouth upfront. There’s just something about the saints offense on natural grass. Couple that with big gap in defense, and I see Balt covering a FG

Lean Minny, and CHI.
Cle is dying at LB. Bucs TT over might be worth a shot.

I like ravens too (pretty much always bet them as home favs). Supposed to be pretty windy there as well, so not only will brees be dealing w his wrs actually being covered (unlike the skins game) He will also have to show us that “amazing” accuracy of his isn’t a product of being in a dome!!

Starting to really like the idea of pats/bears over. 1st reaction at open was I leaned under but think I was dead wrong.

Nagy has to be licking his chops to call plays in this one after watching kc in the second half Sunday night. He might not have mahomes on his team but he has Gabriel and Cohen who both gonna be a nightmare for pats slowish defense. Love the way he been getting Cohen involved and pats have no lb that can deal w him out of backfield in space. Gabriel might not be tyreke hill but I think his speed comparable and once again pats have nobody in secondary he can’t run right past. Maybe pats can pick their poison and take one of them away w game planning but that will leave the other to have a field day!! I like bears to put up 27-28 here.

That just leaves pats offense in question. I think bears will make Brady life uneasy by forcing him to be methodical then ending some those drives when they get to him. Ultimately even if bears play their best ya gotta give pats 23-24 right?

Total down to 48 and I really think bears gonna hit some explosive plays, the defense will give them at least 1 short field and pats are the pats, Brady gonna move the ball between the 20s and even if he settles for some fgs he will also punch a few in.

Only team in the league he hasn't beat

That actually kinda scaring me off balty a little. Can’t help but think of all the times this garbage league has gift wrapped things for this shrimp and little worried they help him get this last team under his belt.. I Try not to think in these terms but sometimes I wonder bout this league! Lol

That actually kinda scaring me off balty a little. Can’t help but think of all the times this garbage league has gift wrapped things for this shrimp and little worried they help him get this last team under his belt.. I Try not to think in these terms but sometimes I wonder bout this league! Lol

I knew you were more of a conspiracy theorist than you gave yourself credit for :D

Anyone know what the wind is like in ny today? I really like that Vikings/jets over but saw last night 20+ mph winds. Couldn’t tell if they were blowing longways or dreaded crosswind? I’d be all over this one if I was told winds not be that bad (like 10 or so be fine, 20+ too damn much!)..

Anyone know what the wind is like in ny today? I really like that Vikings/jets over but saw last night 20+ mph winds. Couldn’t tell if they were blowing longways or dreaded crosswind? I’d be all over this one if I was told winds not be that bad (like 10 or so be fine, 20+ too damn much!)..

@brewers888 actually idk where he‘s from lol but maybe ask raems or scarf

I leaned Under big in this game, Jets rely heavily on the running game and both defenses decent

I leaned Under big in this game, Jets rely heavily on the running game and both defenses decent

I think jets secondary is incredibly suspect. They have allowed almost 700 thru the air in these last 2 wins against far less talented passing attacks.. I do think minny d improving but they kinda banged up in secondary. Imo jets will struggle to run and be forced to go to air which will prob lead to some points for both teams.. again tho, the forecasted wind I saw was enough to leave alone unless I get some confirmation it not bad. If wind howling you prob be in good shape.

I'm at the game and winds are 16 but feels windier than that

I think jets secondary is incredibly suspect. They have allowed almost 700 thru the air in these last 2 wins against far less talented passing attacks.. I do think minny d improving but they kinda banged up in secondary. Imo jets will struggle to run and be forced to go to air which will prob lead to some points for both teams.. again tho, the forecasted wind I saw was enough to leave alone unless I get some confirmation it not bad. If wind howling you prob be in good shape.
Jet secondary decimated, missing Johnson, Skrine and Maye. 20 MPH wind with 30 mph gusts.

Jets,

Love me some home underdog that’s flying under the radar
If the winds are a major factor it lessens the total decimation of their secondary and Vikes can’t run anyway vs a decent jets run D...not an awful call based on conditions. From your lips to God’s ear, Big Degen...

If the winds are a major factor it lessens the total decimation of their secondary and Vikes can’t run anyway vs a decent jets run D...not an awful call based on conditions. From your lips to God’s ear, Big Degen...

Vikings run game got going last week. Think they have better shot at gaining some ground yards than jets who I think minny d will stifle.

Good point Scarf, though I would say the wind prob effects the Jets more in the passing game because they like to go downfield more than Minn. Jets could be scrappy enough to hang around in this one.

Back