WGC picks

alangrrbs

Pretty much a regular
Adam Scott ov Sergio Garcia

I’m just going to keep betting against Sergio til he keeps beating me. I’ve been critical of Adam Scott this year, and for good reason, but he’s actually been getting better as the year goes on. 6 made cuts in 7 tournaments including a 17th at the British. Since Sergio had his baby, They’ve played in 5 tournaments together. Adam Scott has beat him all 5 times. They keep putting Sergio in matchups…I’ll keep betting against him.

Alexander Bjork ov Aaron Wise

Just loooooove betting against Aaron wise since his win at the Byron Nelson. Since then, he hasn’t made a cut in 5 tournaments, including the Military Tribute at The Greenbriar, and the John Deere. So I know what you’re thinking...Who's Alexander Bjork? He plays on the European Tour and in his last 8 tournaments on the Euro Tour he’s finished 43rd, 4, 4, 4, 27th, win, 3rd, 39th.. Missed the cut at the British, but I’ll happily take a guy who’s won and then had success after a win over a guy who wins a tournament and then throws up all over himself in the following tournaments.

Obviously cannot help but love the first one.

The Wise fade continues! Excellent write-up and thanks for the info on Bjork. I only knew a bit about him.

LIKE both for the reasons given, Andy the Adam Scott play a little "pricey" @ -135 @ the Las Vegas books and unfortunately NO "fade Wise" plays on the board this week. Alex Bjork an excellent Swedish player on the Euro Tour who WON the China Open [-18] this season and recent T-8th Open de France [-4]. I would put him just slightly behind fellow Swedes Alex Noren and Henrik Stenson. his "to win" is whopping 200-1 this week

Alexander Bjork ov Aaron Wise

Hokey Smoke!!! a re-run of "barista boy" at the Open Championship ??? 1st round Bjork [-1] vs Wise [-3]:mad:

Last edited:
Boy OH!!! Adam Scott sucked worse than Sergio [+4] to [+1] and "Wise Guy" actually had a pretty good tourney [-8] T-6th vs Bjork [+2]. BUT do NOT feel bad, Andy. I got absolutely "piss pounded" going 2-6 on my tourney match plays. "The Mole, "X" Schauffele, "Bong Smoker" An, "Squirrely" Spieth and "Cocker Tommy" Fleetwood ALL LOSE ??? :mad:

Back