WGC- Mexico

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
DJ defends this week.

I know a lot of people do not like this course but I do. It is more of an old style course and you have to be creative at points with the trees and elevation. Anyways, a few big names are missing but I believe 44 of top 50 are in this week. It does come at a weird part in the schedule because so many guys will play Riv now that it is an invite hosted by Tiger.

Thoughts?

Past winners at this venue:

DJ (twice)
Phil

Runners-Up:

Rory
JT
Fleetwood

Little bit of dry spell on out rights but I’m on Fleetwood, Casey, and my boy the Kiz this week

Yeah i don't see the price getting better I took Kitayama -120 over Reavie for more than my normal share...if Reavie chips in about 6 times this week like the last than I'll tip my cap.

Yeah i don't see the price getting better I took Kitayama -120 over Reavie for more than my normal share...if Reavie chips in about 6 times this week like the last than I'll tip my cap.
Yeah, I found a 115 this morning and made it a 2u play.

Lets go.

Coming off a nice win with Adam Scott and some money to play with, I’m targeting Dustin Johnson, Sergio and Louis O with most of my action this week, and sprinkling in a little Ancer.

good luck to all...

... home game for Ancer, but he isn’t playing well. Carlos Ortiz could place well.

maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think DJ is playing DJ golf and hasn’t been.

Perez -105 vs Hatton: Purely a situational play for me in this spot. Tyrell coming off wrist surgery and has not played competitively in 2 1/2 months vs a guy who has been playing well of late... Using some racetrack lingo, Hatton is going to "need this one" and move forward from this point on...

Good luck this week guys!

Perez -105 vs Hatton: Purely a situational play for me in this spot. Tyrell coming off wrist surgery and has not played competitively in 2 1/2 months vs a guy who has been playing well of late... Using some racetrack lingo, Hatton is going to "need this one" and move forward from this point on...

Good luck this week guys!
Love injury fades, I'll tail for a pop.

Wow Perez left his game in Europe... what a diseased pick... sorry BAR and whoever else tailed.
Oh no worries at all.... Hatton scoring well (haven't looked at stats yet)...either way...crazier things have happened.

Oh NVM...didn't realize he was +9. Kitayama also struggle bus today. The course is playing different from what I read...

I need some good golf to watch. This week has been brutal. Won’t be able to catch any until next week. Hopefully I’ll be able to just unwind for the Honda.

Course definitely played much easier today.

We'll need Chez to have a blow-up round over weekend but that one isn't dead, only 3 back now.

Gross week...

Happens....

I was starting to feel my oates after Bryson started 4 under through 5 today or whatever it was...hoping for a runaway...then an implosion...

Gave back some of that Scott money but we'll get it back next week.

Scheffler-115 vs Westwood: you’ve got a 23 year old just starting his pro career vs a 46 yr old who is definitely on the backside of his. Throw in the fact of the high altitude and just feeling the older guy will be more fatigued. Both guys out of the running to win obviously, so who is more motivated to finish strong? Price seems right along with the situation s and play Scottie. Then again this is the PGA so who knows?? Rough week for sure but hoping to get a unit back in this spot. Fade or follow good luck...

Interesting tournament... not so much from a gambling perspective. Nice double bogey on 18 by Scottie and thankfully got a push... assuming he hit a tree on the tee shot for it to only go 110 yards... Westwood 3 jack helped me not to go completely ballistic.... onto next week

Bryson up two on back had me feeling it...then Fat kid went three birdies in a row. Wasn't meant to be. Oh well.... At least we're not having so many blowouts this year.

Went 0-2 on the week, neither one close. Think I'm getting too in love with odds and not focusing enough on the matchup. Just because something looks like value doesn't mean it's a good bet

Back