WGC Memphis

Rockfish

Pretty much a regular
I'm not the greatest with matchups so I hardly ever even look at them.
But in capping this week, I had to get down on this:

Blake over X

With his history at this course, you have to think Koepka will be right there come Sunday.
Meanwhile I would be shocked if X is able to play his best. Too much travel, too much emotion. If only he partied like Shane Lowry.

Koepka is even a slight dog in this.

I'd take Blake over X even at -150 and will not be shocked at all if he wins this weekend

Not much opportunity in matchups to fade guys flying in from Tokyo, most are matched up together. Mayne look at some MC props.

I took DJ, Berger and Harris English as my "to win" bets. Have them in some top 5/10/20 bets as well. Think Bryson plays well too

Not much opportunity in matchups to fade guys flying in from Tokyo, most are matched up together. Mayne look at some MC props.

I took DJ, Berger and Harris English as my "to win" bets. Have them in some top 5/10/20 bets as well. Think Bryson plays well too
I don't think Rahm or Bryson play well off the tests, think that wrinkles whatever routine they had

Might be the last chance to get Blake at a number that he should win

I don't think Rahm or Bryson play well off the tests, think that wrinkles whatever routine they had

Hard to fade Rahm considering what he did coming off the last time he tested positive

Saw Brooks had to W/D from the ProAm today with knee injury and then cancelled his presser so who knows what to think...

I'm not the greatest with matchups so I hardly ever even look at them.
But in capping this week, I had to get down on this:

Blake over X

With his history at this course, you have to think Koepka will be right there come Sunday.
Meanwhile I would be shocked if X is able to play his best. Too much travel, too much emotion. If only he partied like Shane Lowry.

Koepka is even a slight dog in this.

who you like to win to overall bet wise?

I liked Koepka but can't recommend that after the news today.
I will be looking to take Berger at some point during the tournament. A repeat of 2017 would be great. He was 100/1 after round 2, and still went on to win.

Couple first round 3 balls

Si Woo +135 over Ormsby/Hunchback
Fitz +135 over Scott/Phil
DJ +165 over Bryson/Cam Smith
Kok +150 over Sunjae/Jones
Berger +125 over Fleet/Leish
Willy Z +100 over Woo Lee/Perez

First round 3 ball plays-

Berger +115 over Fleetwood, Leishman
Spieth +175 over Brooks, McIlroy
Louis Winthrop III +165 over Cantley, Hovland
Champ +140 over Herbert, Laird

First round 3 ball plays-

Berger +115 over Fleetwood, Leishman
Spieth +175 over Brooks, McIlroy
Louis Winthrop III +165 over Cantley, Hovland
Champ +140 over Herbert, Laird
Think the Berger 3 ball is my favorite. DJ was just a number play. Was seeing 125 and lower elsewhere

What a choke job on 17
Didn’t see it. Last I saw was tied with Leishman at -4. Miss short birdie putt?

1-3 in posted plays, did win Berger +115 against Brooksie. Spieth played like crap and only lost by one stroke. Hopefully can muster 2 solid selections for tomorrow

Didn’t see it. Last I saw was tied with Leishman at -4. Miss short birdie putt?

1-3 in posted plays, did win Berger +115 against Brooksie. Spieth played like crap and only lost by one stroke. Hopefully can muster 2 solid selections for tomorrow
1 stroke lead with 2 to go and bogey’d a par 3

1 stroke lead with 2 to go and bogey’d a par 3
That’s no good. Been on the other side of bouncing ball, it happens. Quick thought might be to fade those coming from Japan in 2nd round, after a good/great first round. Lag will catch up.

That’s no good. Been on the other side of bouncing ball, it happens. Quick thought might be to fade those coming from Japan in 2nd round, after a good/great first round. Lag will catch up.
That was my thought looking back at some old "fades" I've done such as after a major win (playing the next week, euphoria wears off).

I forgot to post but took Spieth -30 cents today vs Rory.

I wanted to fade X but the matchups were not good. I see he's off to a rough start.
Up 2 three holes left and will lose and then some.

Great stuff Jordan

Fucker.

I hate to say it but I put a bit down on the 36 hole leader. Does anyone know how many times they have won this year? I know it's not many. English is 3 for 5 in his career in this spot.
Also took some Berger 28/1, and a little more on Max at 150/1. Thought about Burns.

I hate to say it but I put a bit down on the 36 hole leader. Does anyone know how many times they have won this year? I know it's not many. English is 3 for 5 in his career in this spot.
Also took some Berger 28/1, and a little more on Max at 150/1. Thought about Burns.

what # did you get on English?

Brutal back 9 for English. Have him at +5000, needs to birdie 18 to get in playoff after being up 4 on #11 tee

Back