Matsuyama -109 .5*
Duffner -115 .5*
Parlay Molinari/Hatton +314 .5*

Quarterfinals
Parlay Noren, Thomas +120 .5*

Final Tally +0.17

Last edited:
Good luck Tim.

What kind of strategy do you like in this kind of event? I personally have only bet in years past for shits n giggles and because it was a different format.

Possibly my 2nd favorite match player in the field. Great value and he's been playing well. GL

Possibly my 2nd favorite match player in the field. Great value and he's been playing well. GL
He has been playing well for a year now. That was the thing about Honda, he finally closed one out. He was a 3 round guy at some big tournies last year.

Good luck Tim.

What kind of strategy do you like in this kind of event? I personally have only bet in years past for shits n giggles and because it was a different format.
I like to look for somebody I think has a good shot to get at least to the quarters with value and good history in match play format. I think Casey fits, playing well now in good form, nice track record in match play and like him to get through the first pod and then potential matchup with Garcia/Schauffele pod bodes well too as Garcia coming off having his first kid etc...may not be at his strongest.

Also considering Tyrell Hatton as I like his initial pod, and potential matchup vs. Hideki (coming off injury), Cantlay pod. Hatton 40-1 shot.

GL tim, pretty much missing the old format right about now even with all these extra matches

GL tim, pretty much missing the old format right about now even with all these extra matches
I kind of like the pod thing to start vs. single elimination. Gives you a chance to battle back in Day 2,3.

Clearly so do the players, they were obviously tired of coming over for potentially one match. Guess I just like knowing that everyone was on high motivation every match...this is much more difficult to cap to me.

Back