<strike></strike>

Last edited:
Quarters

Na +110 2*
Mickelson -150
Kjeldson -115
Fisher +100
Koepka -125 3*

Honestly Tim, I hope it does. It would be great for us golf fans, and I can't remember a match play championship that stood out. This would.

Guess I'd expect DJ to take it, but man that would be a ton of drama, Rahm is a match play machine.

Only one that I really remember standing out was the 2nd one, Clarke over Woods back in 2000.

I don't even remember that. But this would be great for the sport...you have the #1 with a ton of backstory, no need to go there, and probably the best amateur turned pro since Tiger....golf needs this. I really didn't think DJ could change his lifestyle, and who knows how long it lasts, but it's fascinating. Think Wayne has helped him tremendously. He's on another level right now.

It was fascinating as it was during that run of tournies Tiger won late '99 into '00 (Phil won Torrey but otherwise Tiger was just getting that epic campaign into full steam). Darren was smoking a stogie, and back then came off to me as cocky etc.

darren-clarke-of-ireland-shakes-hands-with-tiger-woods-after-half-of-picture-id1591787

Rahm was 66 weeks #1 amateur and has a resume in match play. He wins.

He's what Sergio wanted to be. This would be great theatre if he and DJ match up...better than the basketball game to me.

Take it a step further, DJ was a train wreck (which I love) and he's somehow bounced out of that. Story is pretty crazy, golf needs that.

And Rahm is young, cocky and confident. DJ just goes through and does his thing but the stuff he can do is amazing. It would be a great match for sure.

Imagine where DJ has come from...party boy, sleeping with other players wives...the tough breaks in majors...

It's such a fascinating ride, most think that Wayne has basically balanced DJ's career and gotten him steady. Who knows.

Rahm is completely in the control of the Mickelson management group, I expect him to be at the top for a long time.

And Rahm is young, cocky and confident. DJ just goes through and does his thing but the stuff he can do is amazing. It would be a great match for sure.

Imagine where DJ has come from...party boy, sleeping with other players wives...the tough breaks in majors...

I need this finals, no bets just as a fan.

How about 20 years of Rory, Rahm and Pieters in the Ryder Cup. Average about 330 off the tee.

It's such a fascinating ride, most think that Wayne has basically balanced DJ's career and gotten him steady. Who knows.

Rahm is completely in the control of the Mickelson management group, I expect him to be at the top for a long time.

Yes, Rahm is the present and the future. Unreal start to this year. Augusta should be perfect him.

Rahm looks like he doesn't even fully extend in his back swing. How he generates that much power with little back swing is amazing

Very impressive, should be a fun final.

Consolation

Tanihara +140

Final

Rahm +130 1.5*

I need this finals, no bets just as a fan.

How about 20 years of Rory, Rahm and Pieters in the Ryder Cup. Average about 330 off the tee.

Yup,

Rory is/was kinda the bridge for their team and those are the next big guns.

That drive on 18 was just stupid good by Rahm. Tough way to end the match. Kid whines a lot and is emotional, but a hell of a competitor.

Back