WFT new name

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!

If it’s Commanders that’s horrible. I thought they should at least go with something related to their previous name or Hogs. But Commanders? Are they moving to the USFL or something geez

Wait we know it's Commanders now? I'd heard Admirals which is equally cringe worthy

I'd have become a closet fan if they stayed with WFT

This new name makes me want the Eagles to white wash Dan Snyder, so terrible

Empty canvas for a name and they drop this deuce, insanely bad. And can't wait to see some dick that still dances to YMCA as the new mascot

Was listening to Matthew Berry today saying he didn't like the name choice but he'll be a Washington Commander fan for life. My question is why? Isn't that a big enough change that it would basically make a fan of the former team name/logo want to rethink their loyalty? I've been a lifelong fan of the Cowboys but if they decided to rename themselves the Barons or something and took the star off the helmet and replaced it with an oil well I would definitely consider that a breach of the fan/team covenant and consider myself a fan free agent. Or is it only when teams move to another city does it become enough to cut the cord?

All I can think of is Jay and Silent Bob. The C.L.I.T Commanders.

Dan Snyder would approve.

Was listening to Matthew Berry today saying he didn't like the name choice but he'll be a Washington Commander fan for life. My question is why? Isn't that a big enough change that it would basically make a fan of the former team name/logo want to rethink their loyalty? I've been a lifelong fan of the Cowboys but if they decided to rename themselves the Barons or something and took the star off the helmet and replaced it with an oil well I would definitely consider that a breach of the fan/team covenant and consider myself a fan free agent. Or is it only when teams move to another city does it become enough to cut the cord?

It makes sense when you realize Matthew Berry is a beta male. You thinking the way you are makes perfect sense for many people.

Back