Westgate Supercontest 2015/16

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
If any one is playing this year, share thoughts, strategies and plays here.

1st year I've entered, not expecting anything buy experience, hopefully some $$$

contest name: RISKYSUL
Plays I've entered for week 1

Texans-1
Seahawks-4
Cardinals-2.5
Falcons+3
49ers+2.5

get it Wiz. back when i had the Voldemort Site our hilton entry had a great run (not my picks) before we faded the last two weeks to miss the money by a half game or a game. Gets very exciting late if you are in the running. I will be watching and cheering for you, buddy

get it Wiz. back when i had the Voldemort Site our hilton entry had a great run (not my picks) before we faded the last two weeks to miss the money by a half game or a game. Gets very exciting late if you are in the running. I will be watching and cheering for you, buddy

Thanks! :shake:

Its def exciting, but have to get lucky on a few games no doubt. Got that last week, not this past weekend.

I've wanted to enter for the past couple years but haven't been able to make it to Vegas in the summer

Currently tied for 3rd place!

Just need to make 15 more picks. Just 15!

:prayer :prayer:prayer:prayer

Last edited:
Yea. Carolina up 35 to 7. Then also get a TD on 4th and 5...couldn't catch a break there.

Switched Cincy to carolina last minute also to make it worse..but dont regret that choice.

1st place, good god, 4-1 consistently every week, besides 2 weeks so far, just unbelievable!

Hoping for a Detroit cover tonight

10 more plays to make.

Currently also in 1st place over at the pharmacy LVH style, 1st place is about $7K..have about a 3.5 game lead currently

Last edited:
Yea. Carolina up 35 to 7. Then also get a TD on 4th and 5...couldn't catch a break there.

Switched Cincy to carolina last minute also to make it worse..but dont regret that choice.

1st place, good god, 4-1 consistently every week, besides 2 weeks so far, just unbelievable!

Hoping for a Detroit cover tonight

10 more plays to make.

Currently also in 1st place over at the pharmacy LVH style, 1st place is about $7K..have about a 3.5 game lead currently

BOL the rest of the way Wiz! Heck of a season for you thus far.

Get it Wiz.

The 4-1 every week thing is why I am not interested in the contest. With this many people, someone is going to run like a God regardless. Just destroyed nfl every week one year (not my picks) and we still fell out of the money late.

pretty shitty week, going 2-3. The method I've been using all year, didnt do so well , but not going to complain one bit.

currently shows I'm tied for 8th place.

1st place looks like its pretty much locked up.

3rd-7th place a possibility

just dont want to drop further now.

any suggestions on plays or thoughts?:shake:

The last two weeks are the hardest. Who is playing, who is trying, does either even matter, etc. etc. ...

good luck and close strong, Wiz

not sure if this is a good idea or dumb idea, but u could make sure u include the GB/Minny game on sunday night, so u can hedge if necessary. my bad i dont knwo the payout structure well enough to know if that is even a remotely good idea

Thoughts ? I like both New York teams, the Jets need the win in order to secure a playoff bid while the Giants are at home in perhaps Tom Coughlin's last game and I think he still garners enough respect from the team that they want to send him out a winner against what I believe is a totally disinterested Philadelphia team.

Washington is locked into the 4 seed I believe and Dallas offense under Moore not even average especially w/out Dez Bryant...think there is a lot of running in this game and perhaps the under worth a look. In the 4 games since Romo got knocked out for the season vs Carolina their games have totaled 35, 35, 35, and 22 points though the 22 was in a rainstorm @ Buffalo last Sunday.

The Broncos line is big but the Chargers are coming off 2 emotional games and this is the 2nd division road game in a row with team captain and leader Eric Weddle and likely starting CB Jason Verrett out.

Good Luck Wiz really rooting for you to close strong

Thoughts ? I like both New York teams, the Jets need the win in order to secure a playoff bid while the Giants are at home in perhaps Tom Coughlin's last game and I think he still garners enough respect from the team that they want to send him out a winner against what I believe is a totally disinterested Philadelphia team.

Washington is locked into the 4 seed I believe and Dallas offense under Moore not even average especially w/out Dez Bryant...think there is a lot of running in this game and perhaps the under worth a look. In the 4 games since Romo got knocked out for the season vs Carolina their games have totaled 35, 35, 35, and 22 points though the 22 was in a rainstorm @ Buffalo last Sunday.

The Broncos line is big but the Chargers are coming off 2 emotional games and this is the 2nd division road game in a row with team captain and leader Eric Weddle and likely starting CB Jason Verrett out.

Good Luck Wiz really rooting for you to close strong

Giants also get OBJ back and he should be up for this as well after sitting for his suspension.

Bills came out and said that it was their "Super Bowl"

not the way i wanted to finish last three weeks, but it is what it is.

think i'll end up finishing tied for 18th place, about $20k or so, not too bad on a 1500 buy in.

Tough contest, but fun.

we'll thrown in some good vibes for 2016, congrats to Wizardofodd picking up 18K+ on his first try in the FOOTBALL SUPERCONTEST last year!!:tiphat:

Back