$$$ WesternViper MLB 10/03 +EV Selection $$$

WesternViper24

Pretty much a regular
1. Baseball - Baltimore Orioles - moneyline (-116)

Risking 0.58u To Win 0.5u

All Sports Updated YTD
NCAAF: 3-1 (+1.95u)
MLB: 2-0 (+1.82u)
NFL: 1-0 (+0.5u)
:cheers:

Adding...

[TABLE="class: review-bets table-ticket"]
<tbody>[TR="class: line"]
[TD="class: number"]1. [/TD]
[TD="class: name, colspan: 2"]Baseball - St Louis Cardinals - moneyline (+174)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Risking 0.5u To Win 0.87u

I don't plan on giving out how I figure my lines etc.. I'm just posting winners. Speaking of which, another one is about to be added to my NCAAF thread for tonights games.

I don't plan on giving out how I figure my lines etc.. I'm just posting winners. Speaking of which, another one is about to be added to my NCAAF thread for tonights games.

you don't have to, playboy, we already know what it is.....

#FOV

I don't plan on giving out how I figure my lines etc.. I'm just posting winners.

it's just i can claim any play is +ev and arbitrarily set a line that's different than what's available... was just curious what factors you were using to set your line and therefore claim it to be +ev...

i will be following this system closely... :shake:

it's just i can claim any play is +ev and arbitrarily set a line that's different than what's available... was just curious what factors you were using to set your line and therefore claim it to be +ev...

i will be following this system closely... :shake:

I have a team of people including some guys that have math majors. Use lots of statistical analysis and create different scanarios for a % chance the team wins the game, that's then converted in to the ML and I base the edge from that. I take in to account the handicapping skill aspect and factors that can't be figured.. Motivation, reading between the lines, late information, contacts etc.. But these math guys work out the rest. #Geniuses

It's worked solid for me for years. Also, if anyone is interested, I've been a professional gambler for 4 years. This is what I do.. I only post what I truly belive is +EV and wagers that I fully expect to win!

Saying that.. Syracuse suck right now. Lol. Enjoy the winnings, all that follow!

I have a team of people including some guys that have math majors. Use lots of statistical analysis and create different scanarios for a % chance the team wins the game, that's then converted in to the ML and I base the edge from that. I take in to account the handicapping skill aspect and factors that can't be figured.. Motivation, reading between the lines, late information, contacts etc.. But these math guys work out the rest. #Geniuses

It's worked solid for me for years. Also, if anyone is interested, I've been a professional gambler for 4 years. This is what I do.. I only post what I truly belive is +EV and wagers that I fully expect to win!

Saying that.. Syracuse suck right now. Lol. Enjoy the winnings, all that follow!

sounds believable....good luck the rest of the weekend

GL on the wagers...look forward to your card tomorrow

Back