Western Conference Ball vs Eastern Conference Ball

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Golden State just won the +4.5 halftime total vs the game total of the pistons:smiley_acbe:

lolol,

that's not fair i'm not a mod...

this sucks!!! don't be mad that the spurs are twice the team that Det is

lolol,

that's not fair i'm not a mod...

this sucks!!! don't be mad that the spurs are twice the team that Det is

LMAO...

Mind you I like the Spurs team but if somehow both those teams can defeat the refs..um I mean teams i ntheir respective conferences it will be another 6-7 game series that SA would prolly win.

Your worse than hustle douche with your bandwagon jumping..lmao

bandwagon???...lmao,

i have made a living betting spurs and unders for 5 years...lol,

i've been obsessed with spurs basketball since you been wearing diapers...ya know, back in 01

i think i've made 10 cumulative threads about the spurs winning the title this year...starting in the pre season and ending a few days ago..lol

lol. so you're been a Spurs fan since 01? 95 here here baby:smiley_acbe:

we're both bandwagoners, if you weren't into Spurs since the IceMan days you're a bandwagoner :D

my advantage is, they had zero titles when I became obsessed with them. Yep, obsessed as well :D how else would you describe an 11 year old supporting some obscure team in the distant US, while his friends are all into MJ and Kukoč being the national hero.:smiley_acbe: :wacka wacka:

I know you like the Spurs..just giving you crap son

I actually was a big Spurs fan from 89 till the mid-90's

Loved the teams with Elliot, Robinson, Cummings and all them in the early 90's

sure sure, now all of a sudden your tryin to hop on that same bandwagon huh???...

it's ok, there's plenty of room

nah...

All respect for Spurs...there series w/Dallas this year will be one of the best in recent memeory and in all honesty it could come down to OT again in a game 7....

Its that tight...and will be that good.

sure sure, now all of a sudden your tryin to hop on that same bandwagon huh???...

it's ok, there's plenty of room

Nope...hustle already attached himself to Spurs a few days ago...thts enough ego for one wagon..lol...

Phoenix is just showing why they cannot win in playoffs..or go all the way...Nash as good as he is is such a liabilty on defense...plus GSW is making SUNS CHANGE THEIR TEMPO..LOL

All respect for Spurs...there series w/Dallas this year will be one of the best in recent memeory and in all honesty it could come down to OT again in a game 7....

can't wait. :drink: :wacka wacka:

Phoenix is just showing why they cannot win in playoffs..or go all the way...Nash as good as he is is such a liabilty on defense...plus GSW is making SUNS CHANGE THEIR TEMPO..LOL
Exactly. I don't see them getting passed SA or Dallas in the playoffs, not in their dreams. I mean, aren't they all about having the upper hand when the tempo is fast?

Then you slow them down, disrupt their inside game and rock distribution (which is nothing GSW are doing, they're just running and hitting shots, but Spurs, Dallas or Detroit can do that to them, even Houston even though it could be my weird affection for Van Gundy's teams :smiley_acbe: ), and they're done ver again. Just too one sided.

between you and hustle...all the ego of our previous 20 presidents have been matched...that's becoming a HELL of a band wagon ;)

A few spots remaining on the Hawks bandwagon, everyone's welcome, but they're filling up quick .. I've been getting a lot of requests via PM lately

Something to be noted. Suns coach still does not play the bench enough, obssesing on starters but their bench as shown tonight is actually quite strong, Much stronger than last year.

Back