western all-stars

SF_capper

CTG addict
who gets snubbed out? lotta all-star quality players..

IMO all these players deserve to go

Melo (one of best scorers, is considered a star- but not an all-star?)
Artest-helluva yr- does everything- sac better than expected start- he leads
Boozer- can you say he isn't all-star status?
Duncan- wow if he isn't in
JoshHoward- slowly becoming the man in Dallas- even better yr than..
Dirk- last yr's MVP not an all-star?
Kobe-...
Ginobli- also slowly becoming the man in SA. Duncan aging- arguably the main main on possibly the champ team and he?'s snubbed?
Iverson- can you imagine if AI isn't an all-star?.. he might not be tho..
StephenJackson-- an article on NBA.com said he should be considered MVP and would get a couple votes if season ended today. 1-6 without, 9-2 with him with losses being at Boston, and in OT gainst Orlando.. really should be honored as an all-star
TMac- can't imagine him not an "all-star"
Nash-...
Parker- NBA finals MVP not an all-star?- its possible, but still
CP3- thats disrespect if he doesn't make it.. dude's playin great
Deron Williams- proved to be a dominant PG in playoffs and this yr
Baron-- if he's snubbed Imma be mad as hell. arguably the most dominant PG in the league (maybe not, but it can be argued)
Camby- most defensive player last yr, ,maybe even this yr
Amare-...
Yao- I can almost guarentee he starts

Kaman- havin a hell of a yr. prolly won't make it, but just had to add him here
david west- might not ever make it, but he is dominant
marion- puts up the most amazing numbers consistently. doubt he's in tho.
Aldridge/Roy- again neither will prolly make it. but I had to show some respect and recognition just to put them here

IMO the team will be (not IMO should be, but will be)
starting:
Kobe
TMac
Dunca
Dirk
Yao

bench
Baron
Nash
Iverson
Artest
Melo
Howard
Amare

Boozer has to make that team. feel free to take Howard off that list and put Boozer in there.

Actually Tmac will get the start since all the chinese will vote for him..

. NO WAY and I repeat no way Baron Davis over Tony Parker.. Also no way Artest makes this team, take him off and put in Boozer.

Although B Diddys numbers are better than Tonys this year.
Shame Deron and or Chris Paul wont make it.

If I was a homer I'd be arguing about Deron Williams. DWIll won't/shouldn't make the team though. To many veteran PG's in the west who are as good as he is.

Give me one reason why Boozer won't make the team.

Averages 25 ppg on 58% shooting, 11.5 boards, 3 assists, and the Jazz have the third best record in the West.

SF--I didn't know that I did stop posting plays? I just didn't post anything yesterday. In reality though I'm thinking about not posting plays anymore. I'll probably keep posting them, but not actually keep a record. It seems many on the site (any forum) are more worried about their records than sharing thoughts. I've been as guilty as anybody the last couple of weeks. You're certainly not that way though. I'd rather not have a record and have lots of thoughts than have a record and no thoughts.

it is sad if no1 on GS makes it really. We have 10 yrs with no all-star, and coming off last yr's playoffs, and this yrs spurt knowing we still have very little chance

If I was a homer I'd be arguing about Deron Williams. DWIll won't/shouldn't make the team though. To many veteran PG's in the west who are as good as he is.

Give me one reason why Boozer won't make the team.

Averages 25 ppg on 58% shooting, 11.5 boards, 3 assists, and the Jazz have the third best record in the West.

SF--I didn't know that I did stop posting plays? I just didn't post anything yesterday. In reality though I'm thinking about not posting plays anymore. I'll probably keep posting them, but not actually keep a record. It seems many on the site (any forum) are more worried about their records than sharing thoughts. I've been as guilty as anybody the last couple of weeks. You're certainly not that way though. I'd rather not have a record and have lots of thoughts than have a record and no thoughts.

the thoughts are why we're all here. and I don't really keep a record cuz 1) i play a lot of unposted and 20 I play wayy too many games to count everything up. it'd be like 500-430 this yr.. comepared to some people records of 25-18

It's weird that there are so many deserving players players in the NBA that don't make it while in the MLB you end up with pitchers on the team with an ERA over 5.

the thoughts are why we're all here. and I don't really keep a record cuz 1) i play a lot of unposted and 20 I play wayy too many games to count everything up. it'd be like 500-430 this yr.. comepared to some people records of 25-18

the thoughts are why SOME of us are here. you're the best at always putting your thoughts out there. i always like reading them even when i disagree with them.

Just think if the NBA said "Each team has 2 have 1 all-star", like the homo MLB......that is why that shit happens.

:tiphat:Lets go Aldridge. Considering the lack of PF's in the West this year, is it a stretch to say Aldridge is the 3rd best PF, with Duncan now at center. Behind (a pretty lengthy size) Dirk and Boozer. David West is right there as welll, is Gasol considered a Center or a PF? I'm hoping Aldridge gets a chance to represent, his skill set is impressive. I don't see any way Boozer gets snubbed, he's having the best year of any PF in the West. Didn't he make it in last year, but he was injured? That was with Duncan at PF, healthy Elton Brand, KG still in the west. Boozer is a shoe-in

wondering why you would pick Artest over Kevin Martin?

Also, i think being an All Star doesn't mean squat. If Deron Williams doesn't make it, you know there is something wrong, perhaps because he's in Utah as its a smaller market.

Williams is close, it's actually pretty amazing the PG depth in the west, Nash/Parker/Paul/Williams/BDavis, PG is tough to make, maybe the Wests new PF logjam

Parker = Finals MVP

Dude has improved each year. Sure he doesnt have the best release, much range or quickest J, but hes a true point guard.. also leads the league in points in the paint

Parker = Finals MVP

Dude has improved each year. Sure he doesnt have the best release, much range or quickest J, but hes a true point guard.. also leads the league in points in the paint

well he's really stinking up the joint tonite! :hang:

Was great to see Iverson take over McGrady in the voting to get be a WC starter for the ASG.

Don't know if Roy will make it, it'll be tight, but how the hell do fans vote Stackhouse and Jason Terry over Roy, I was actually shocked when I saw that. Roy's buzz has been growing, how he wasn't able to surpass those two grandpas is absurd. People need to tune in

Back