Well I have a new signature now

ousadfan.jpg

Great! I said that I was sorry i didnt record it too. Aaaahhhhh hahahahah.^^^^^

Director to his camera crew: "Guys, somebody find me a fat OU fan in tears."

Camera #5: "Bob, you're gonna need to be more specific than that."

ironically the oklahoma cheerleaders outclassed the gator cheerleaders in the looks department ... i thought all those sunny places near beaches had the hot chicks.

ironically the oklahoma cheerleaders outclassed the gator cheerleaders in the looks department ... i thought all those sunny places near beaches had the hot chicks.

That was UF not FSU, Even gator fans will acknowlege that the woman at FSU are the best in the state.

And there was this <LABEL style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">one time at band camp</LABEL>, when i shoved a flute up my pussy

This one is classic too.

Just reminds people that OU hasn't won a BCS game since the 2002 season (and that was over Washington St in the Rose Bowl), and hasn't won a bowl game since the 2005 Holiday Bowl.

In the meantime, Texas is 5-0 in it's last 5 bowls and 7-1 in bowls since 2001.

As the Dallas Morning News pointed out on Friday, Stoops' reputation as "Big Game Bob" was earned in the early MNC win and success against Mack Brown early in their competition. Now that OU has tanked yet another bowl game and Mack is 3-1 against OU in his last 4, the nickname may not be deserved.

complete3.jpg

That 31% from Texas that voted for the Sooners are all from Dallas. When they graduate from Norman that's where they head.

Back