Well Done AL Champ TB Rays

Retburj13

SpongeBob Squarecapper
The ROOK closes it out......

Congrats TB and all TB backers

My Sox sure gave them one helluva run to make it very interesting but the better team won.

Thought we had it but i guess 3 straight was just too much to overcome.

The TB starting pitching was the key in this series...young guns really held the sox in check.

Woulda like to see the Sox advance but TB proved they were no fluke playin great ball all season long.

:cheers:

Tbay deserved it could not close after getting a little lackadaisal in game 5, but they did it in game 7-

TBAY has 4 good starting pitchers which is key, their starters seem to give them to 7 innings, unlike other teams whose starters get bombed bigtime--

price.jpg

congrats tampa and tampa backers.

i think both teams deserved to win this series, so while it is a tough loss to take, i know tampa is more than capable of representing the al in the ws. i think things wouldve been different if some of our big guys were healthy, but thats how things go. every team deals with injuries, we just had them at the wrong time.

you cant expect to win a game 7 with 3 hits in the game, even though the sox still had chances in the final 3 innings. garza and price were absolutely nasty last night. i wish good luck to tampa in the series, and hope they can finish off their great run. :shake:

Back