Welcome!

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Welcome to the Canadian Proline section. Discuss all picks from all the provinces. Share thoughts and analysis to ultimately beat out the "Crooks"!

What ever happened to Bringiton anyway?

LOL....thats first thought that popped into my head...hehe

Cool! Wish I lived in Canada!
Haven't seen Bringiton in years now. Wish he would come back!

Congrats guys on the new Proline section, I will be sure to chime in a little bit more. Cheers Steve

sjmartin57ca said:
Congrats guys on the new Proline section, I will be sure to chime in a little bit more. Cheers Steve

this here is a great man. hope to see you over here a lot more steve. good luck with your plays

Canabiz,
its been a long time bud. Its good to see you here, trying to regroup the familiar faces. If you know where twobits and others are let them know we are still around.

For sure Mike

It's been a while indeed. I don't play ProLine as much as before but still popping in here and there every now and then

Will be around more often for the pigskin. Best of luck and take it easy my man

Hello everyone:
I live in the west and play sports select with the WCLC.
I'm wondering if the hockey odds in the rest of the country dropped like they did here.
The ties went down a full point +. To many shoot-outs happening I guess.

Mikey, are you actively promoting this forum ?

Maybe it's the summer and people don't normally play a lot of ProLine baseball but i haven't really seen any traffic here at all, aside from a couple of usual stalwarts.

I would love to post here more often, seeing some of the regular covers names in the other forums, but I just find it more desirable and preferable to have a bunch of ProLine players in 1 place (like over at cappers and bigtip) instead of going around different boards.

Just my $0.02

Back