Weekend Weather

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Will look more closely tomorrow and Sat but be aware that today they are having gale force winds in So Cal, up to 70-75 mph gusts. Doesn't look like the forecast for Sat games at UCLA and USC are expecting that but coastal weather can change in a flash. Also SDSU are playing their home games in Carson so could be affected against Boise tomorrow morning.

i been hearing all week they expecting rain throughout egg bowl, maybe it will but looking at radar at moment it looks to be raining but it doesnt really look like it will be this evening. could be more will pop up tho, beats me.,

Yeah, I googled the weather earlier and they were calling for a 90% chance of moderate showers from 6pm til 9. Just checked again and now it's down to 20% and dropping.

Yeah, I googled the weather earlier and they were calling for a 90% chance of moderate showers from 6pm til 9. Just checked again and now it's down to 20% and dropping.

i do see some stuff popping up that wasnt there earlier so tough for me to guess, im on under regardless, not because of the rain but it wouldnt hurt my feelings if it did.. As goofy this game tends to be rain could certainly make things interesting!! lol

It's gotten cold here in upper midwest. Wind, snow flurries, wintry.

Says feels like 23 at Bowling Green OH (wind 15mph) and feels like 19 in Mount Pleasant MI (wind below 10mph)

Should be nice in Lincoln, upper 50s and sunny.

Only light wind at the moment for Boise/SDSU and just seeing strong Santa Anas possible during the day. So zero help not that the SDSU passing game would be crippled anyway.

Apple Cup is dodging a big bullet. Looks good for them tonight, Friday. Saturday night flood watch and bunches of rain with wind. That game always feels like it should have weather implications, NOT tonight though.

Back