Weekend soccer plays

Danzer

posted record: 6-0, +8.64 units

This one is on sunday, but I'm taking it now. I doubt if I'll find odds above the 2.00 mark at the game time.

Spain Primera Division:

Osasuna - Real Sociedad

These two are Basque(Osasuna are not such a Basque team, but let's not go in this one) and there is usually big rivalry between Basque team, without any particular reason, BUT there is also A LOT of honor between these teams and a good history.
I don't have the team news right now, but I have the next info:
Six years ago Osasuna were in deep shit and almost relegated(just like Sociedad now) and in the last round they have traveled to Sociedad. Osasuna won 1-0 and were saved and in the end of the game there were fans from both of the clubs celebrating.
See the situation right now? Same deal.
I admit that I'm not such a big expert for the Spanish football, but I have my buddies about this league and I have their opinion about this one, which convinced me to take it right now. Yet, we should remember that this is a conspiracy, but with the value I think that medium-low stakes will do the trick.

Real Sociedad, 2.25, 0.75 units, Victor Chandler.
Also available with (-0.25), 1.92 in Pinnacle.

I'll probably add some more plays, stay tuned.

Last edited:
Unfortunetly I have'nt found anything special for today, but I have 2 plays with low stakes:

Austrian 2nd Division:

Gratkorn - Kapfenberger

Over 3, 1.91, 0.5 units, SBO

French 2nd Division:

Dijon - Strasbourg

Over 2.5, 1.80, 0.5 units, Interwetten

I'll maybe add some write-ups later.

seems in French Ligue 2 they've given up the whole idea of defense and just decided to score at free will of late. Good Luck on those plays. I am still considering the Sociedad play as wel.

Saturday plays:

Italian Seria B:

Brescia - Vicenza

Brescia, 1.65, 1.5 units, Interwetten

Franch Ligue 1:

Valenciennes - Auxerre

under 2.5, 2.07, 1 unit, 10bet

I'll add my write-ups tomorrow.

Shortly..

Brescia is only 3 points away from Mantova and Piacenza, which are in the 5th and 6th places that takes you to the play-offs for promotion. Mantova will have very hard fixtures with Juventus and Genoa in the next weeks and Brescia will have the opprotunity to gain the play-off spot since they are meeting Pascera away(the worst team in the league) and Cesena in their own stadium in the next games.
Vicenza finished their job long time ago and Brescia has the better squad and with such an experienced coach like Serse Cosmi they are sure to succeed in their task.
For this meeting they are selling the tickets for only 1 Euro, ridiciouls price, but a lot of great crowd is sure to come and support.

Valenciennes and Auxerre have an average of 1.5 goals per game in their last 10 games and Valenciennes are known as a pretty underish team when playing on their home ground and this is the kind of teams that Auxerre can't hundle.
Since Valenciennes lost their striker Dufresne they are having a hard time scoring(in the seven games without him, only 4 goals scored) and I don't expect them to start playing a great offensive play suddenly.
Auxerre will probably have some missings in the midfield, which will make their offensive game even worse.

Adding:

Wales - New Zealand

New Zealand are coming with a joke team. Almost all of them are not proffesionals or playing in the local league, which is very poor.
Wales is not a place that's easy to play there, especially when they are playing with their best squad.

Wales (-1.5), 1.81, 1 unit, Victor Chandler

I'll probably add some more later..

I was wondering when this streak is gonna end LOL

:down: Wales 2-2 FT -1 unit

money; Brescia 3-0 +0.825

One more bet pending for today.

Adding for today:

English Championship qualification:

Blackpool - Yeovil

over 2.25, 1.83, Pinnacle, 1.5 units

Well, Sociedad are losing 2-0 now(90') and Yeovil lost 2-0.

Closing the day with -1.5 units in my soccer plays.

:down:

Back