Weekend Plays from North of the Border

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
YTD: 9-5-1 +$398.28
Parlay: 1-1

Finally, the weekend is here, there is plenty of action but lets start off with Friday.

Metz -0.5 @ 1.725 French Ligue 2 $398.28 to win $288.75 (Bet365) 2:00 pm EST Kickoff.
This is going to be my strongest play so far. Metz play at home against Istres, a team whom have only accumulated 3 away wins in the past 2 seasons! I think that speaks for it self. Home field advantage is key and a team like Metz who were recently relegated from Ligue 1 last season will use that advantage easily.

LASK Linz ML @ 1.90 Austria Erste Division $220 to win $200 (Bet365) 1:00 pm EST Kickoff
Another big play. Linz are tipped to win the Erste Division and now play a newbie to the league. Linz got a break last match by scoring in the last minute to win 2-1 at home. Hartberg on the other hand lost 4-1 in their opening match and this will be their home debut in the Erst league. What can we expect? A difference in class. Linz has too much experience in competitive levels than Hartberg and should win by perhaps 2 goals.

Will be back for more plays. :hammer:

KingKrunked said:
tempted to tail you on metz as well...dont know dick bout this sport though

Well the reason i'm playing Metz strong is solely not on the team but rather on their oppositions pathetic road record the past 2 seasons. Like i mentioned only 3 away wins in the past 2 seasons.

Linz is doing pretty darn good after a shaky start! :hammer:

watching "soccerstand'...these games are alot diff than the world cup! people actually score goals!!!!

1-0 metz!!!! beltran just went yard!!!

KingKrunked said:
watching "soccerstand'...these games are alot diff than the world cup! people actually score goals!!!!

1-0 metz!!!! beltran just went yard!!!

hahah they sure aer, but the French Ligue is known for low scoring games. The Scandianavian leagues are crazy, so is the German Bundesliga which i will try to focus more on this season.

Metz 3-0 Istres Won $288.75
LASK Linz 4-1 Hartberg Won $200

Today: 2-0 +$488.75
YTD: 11-5-1 +$887.03

Excellent day. Look out for tomorrow. My plays will continue to be in here for Saturday and Sunday.

England League 2

Milton Keynes Dons -0.5 @ 1.755 $264.90 to win $200 (Bet365) 10:00 am EST Kickoff
argh its so damn early. So the England season kicksoff. All the lower leagues in England start from Championship to League 2. I find these to be a very good league to wager on as you will soon know which teams will be effected by injuries. Dons were relegated from League 1 and have a new manager installed under Martin Allen. They face an average Bury side who fared poorly finding the net last season. They finished 19th out of 24 and managed only 44 goals. They did go out and buy some strikers in Andy Bishop, who was the top scorer in the Conference. Bury were mediocore on the road. Managed only 6 wins 8 draws and 9 losses on road last season. The Dons do have a few players on the injury watch list. But this is really about preparation and at this level its important for some positive results during preseason with a full squad.

Club Friendly

Aston Villa ML @ 3.25 $50 to win $112.50 (Bet365) 9:30 am EST Kickoff
This is a homer pick so be warned, lol. Aston Villa have yet to be defeated in preseason play and will it continue? I hope so. Just yesterday Villa announced their new manager. Oh big deal new manager right? Incorrect. Martin O'Neill's hiring at the helm has got to be the biggest coup in recent Villa memory. About 1,000 fans greeted him outside Villa Park. When O'Leary stepped down as manager all fingers pointed to O'Neill who has been courted by many clubs of late including the likes of Newcastle. However, with his hiring its already a positive step for Villa who have been suffering from not only last season but pretty much the past 5+ years now. O'Neill's reputation is unparallel. He is known to get the best out of what he's got and knows how to fish the market. He will not be coaching this match for obvious reasons, he doesn't even know the team but he will be watching as his job starts now. The Villa players know they have to perform to ensure they have a place in O'Neill's plans. Villa is currently in the process of a takeover, and it is noted that Cleveland Browns billionaire owner Randy Lerner is about to make a bid and has promised O'Neill a huge transfer fund. Now this spells "Uh Oh" for the currently players, if they don't step up they are out. Hannover 96 is a midtable dweller in the Bundesliga, they did make one significant offseason transfer in Arnold Bruggnick whom will help pick up a very sluggish offense. Look for both sides to field most of their strongest available XI.

MLS All Stars ML @ 6.50 $50 to win $50 to win $275 (Bet365) 6:30 pm EST Kickoff
Hahah call me crazy but i'm putting my money on a team from the US! They play Chelsea, EPL winners of the past 2 years whom have dominated England but problem is, they are shit when it comes to Champs League. This teams morale is rather interesting. Mourinho's squad appears to be in a weird shape. THey certainly have the names, but can they play as a team? My honest opinion? No. William Gallas did not fly with the team because he is pretty annoyed with Chelsea not resigning him as a priority. You have Drogba and Crespo both wanting to leave the club meaning you only have 1 striker who actually wants to play on the team which is Shevchenko. Than in the midfield its totally flooded with players who want to be a starter. Mourinho has to practically baby sit everyone. DC United recently destroyed a big European club in Celtic 4-0. MLS All Stars have nothing to lose, Chelsea on the other hand are here just for training purposes, getting a good result is a plus, but improving player fitness is a priority. Freddy Adu will want to impress here because he has been scouted by Chelsea for many years now so really the MLS players could be setting themselves up with a future date in Europe if they play well today. But an All Star team @ 6.5 against a visiting team, who had to fight jet lag and are more concerned about not getting injuried? Heck i'll take my chances with the home side. If Liverpool can get destroyed 5-0 to Mainz away, i do not see why the All Star team cannot give Chelsea good run for their money. I looked at the MLS Team list...pretty impressive if you tell me you got 5 US National squad members in the starting XI, you have one of the most explosive MLS players in History in De Rosario (Horn will be happy with that comment) Oh please note that CHelsea visited the US last season and just nipped DC United 2-1 so this is not going to be an ass kick by Chelsea.

i just had to make a parlay

MK Dons ML (England League 2)
Darlington ML (England League 2)
Bristol City ML (England League 1)
Nottingham Forest (England League 1)
Tampere Utd ML (Finland Veikusauliga)
$50 to win $609.75

MK Dons ML (England League 2)
Darlington ML (England League 2)
$100 to win $187.89

That's all for the morning games.

what a freaking heart attack. MK Dons down to 10 men prior to Half Time, managed to get a PK and scored 2H than gave up a PK in the 85 minute only to score a goal in the 88th, lol.

MK Dons 2-1 Bury MK Dons ML Won $200
Hannover 0-0 Aston Villa. Aston Villa ML Lost $50

Parlay
MK Dons 2-1 Bury. MK Dons ML Won
Darlington 4-0 Macclesfield. Darlington ML Won
Won $187.89

Current day: 2-1 +$337.89

Will be back in a bit for afternoon matches

Toronto_Mike said:
Club Friendly

MLS All Stars ML @ 6.50 $50 to win $50 to win $275 (Bet365) 6:30 pm EST Kickoff
Hahah call me crazy but i'm putting my money on a team from the US! They play Chelsea, EPL winners of the past 2 years whom have dominated England but problem is, they are shit when it comes to Champs League. This teams morale is rather interesting. Mourinho's squad appears to be in a weird shape. THey certainly have the names, but can they play as a team? My honest opinion? No. William Gallas did not fly with the team because he is pretty annoyed with Chelsea not resigning him as a priority. You have Drogba and Crespo both wanting to leave the club meaning you only have 1 striker who actually wants to play on the team which is Shevchenko. Than in the midfield its totally flooded with players who want to be a starter. Mourinho has to practically baby sit everyone. DC United recently destroyed a big European club in Celtic 4-0. MLS All Stars have nothing to lose, Chelsea on the other hand are here just for training purposes, getting a good result is a plus, but improving player fitness is a priority. Freddy Adu will want to impress here because he has been scouted by Chelsea for many years now so really the MLS players could be setting themselves up with a future date in Europe if they play well today. But an All Star team @ 6.5 against a visiting team, who had to fight jet lag and are more concerned about not getting injuried? Heck i'll take my chances with the home side. If Liverpool can get destroyed 5-0 to Mainz away, i do not see why the All Star team cannot give Chelsea good run for their money. I looked at the MLS Team list...pretty impressive if you tell me you got 5 US National squad members in the starting XI, you have one of the most explosive MLS players in History in De Rosario (Horn will be happy with that comment) Oh please note that CHelsea visited the US last season and just nipped DC United 2-1 so this is not going to be an ass kick by Chelsea.
:wacka wacka:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lens ML
Auxerre ML
Lost $200

MLS All Stars 1-0 Chelsea. MLS All Stars Won $275

MLS/Chelsea Over 10 Corners. 12 Corners Won $198.25

Today: 4-2 +$611.14
YTD: 15-7-1 +1498.17
money; money;

Tomorrow is still another day! :bow:

Denmark Division 1

Lyngby -0.5 @ 1.90 $222.22 to win $200 9:00 am EST Kickoff

Parlay 9:00am EST Kickoff
AGF Aarhus/Naestved Over 3
AB Copenhagen/Lyngby Over 2.5
$500 to win $525

Lyngby 2-2 AB Copenhagen. Lyngby -0.5 Lost $222.22
Got moosed in stoppage time.

Parlay
AGF Aarhus 2-3 Naestved. Over 3 Won
AB Copenhagen 2-2 Lyngby. Over 2.5 Won
Won $525

Today: 1-1 +$302.78

YTD: 16-8-1 +$1800.95

Finland Veikkausliga

Honka/TPS Over 2.5 @ 1.65 $400 to win $260
In Honka's last 13 outings, the Over has hit 12 times! While TPS' last 12 outings have resulted in 8 overs. I can really see a 2-1 game here, not going to worry too much on a side, although i do think Honka will take this one considering their current form suggests they are title contenders.

KooTeePee ML @ 2.05 $200 to win $210
H2H between the 2 you can see a common trend. Both teams tend to split the series each getting a home win between them. Now these 2 played earlier in the season at Jaro and resulted in a 0-0 draw. Jaro are 0-1-4 on the road managing only 4 goals and conceeding 11. KTP strive on doing well at home. 4 wins and 2 losses scoring 10 allowing 7. Here are the recent h2h's
19.07.2006Jaro - KooTeePee0 - 0(0 - 0)
18.09.2005KooTeePee - Jaro2 - 0(0 - 0)
14.08.2005Jaro - KooTeePee6 - 1(5 - 1)
18.07.2004KooTeePee - Jaro2 - 0(2 - 0)
10.05.2004Jaro - KooTeePee3 - 1(1 - 1)
13.07.2003KooTeePee - Jaro2 - 0(1 - 0)
01.06.2003Jaro - KooTeePee3 - 1(3 - 1)

Honka 0-1 TPS. Over 2.5 Loss $400
KooTeePee 2-1 Jaro. KooTeePee ML Won $200

Today: 2-2 +$112.78
YTD: 17-9-1 +$1610.95

That's all for the weekend. Its only the start to the season!

Very good, will be putting my in put fairly soon. The season hasn't completely started yet. Congrats with the MLS Allstars game. Great odds with the game.

How the hell did I miss this??
36_19_2.gif
Good job, dude!

Back