Week XIII

2-0 so far this week...I will be playing a higher volume of totals today, most of them will be smaller $. I will be looking at larger wagers on a few select 2nd half’s. I have been working on something with totals in the NFL for the past few years and I am going to start posting them today. If it does well the last part of the season I will do a write up explaining how the system works. It is reasonably complicated numbers wise. Smaller plays on full game totals (high volume) and much larger plays on the 2nd half totals (5x bigger for me on 2nd half totals). That said my first total I am playing is a qualifier in the system but I already had this one circled as a medium sized total.

355 Carolina Panthers/Tampa Bay Buccaneers Under 53½ -101
361 Buffalo Bills/Miami Dolphins Over 40½ -105
369 Arizona Cardinals/Green Bay Packers Over 42½ -107
371 Kansas City Chiefs/Oakland Raiders Under 55 -103
373 New York Jets/Tennessee Titans Over 40½ -107
367 Los Angeles Rams/Detroit Lions Under 54½ -109
363 Chicago Bears/New York Giants Over 44 -102
353 Los Angeles Chargers/Pittsburgh Steelers Under 52½ -105

These are all “Mean System” total plays. Full game plays will all be to win $100, 2H plays will be to win $500...I put these in last night, there will be a few more games added to this list based on overnight line movement before kickoff...I will still be posting my normal card in this thread. System plays will be in italics and not bolded.

Last edited:
363 Chicago Bears/New York Giants Over 44 -102

adding another system play...there are 2 more possible games, they just depend on where the line goes in the next 3 hours...

Good luck today Coach.

Weather in Green Bay has close to 100% chance of snow with 20 mph winds. Here's a live webcam from across the stadium.

https://1239shadow.click2stream.com/

love the live shot...looks colder than a well diggers ass...Two things about conditions like these in the NFL, #1 this is a pure system play based on hard numbers. Has nothing to do with the weather or public plays...#2 cold weather as a rule and snow in the NFL tends to lean more to the over historically. Hot weather tends to lean more to the unders...If the temp was below freezing and the wind wasn't so bad I would dumping on the over. The wind would be my main concern betting the over here. I would try to pay much closer attention to the 2H plays within this "mean system". They have shown to hit at a ridiculously high rate. The full game totals grind out profit, some years more than others but are a bit more inconsistent. This is the type of game I can watch and tell you which way to bet live in the first 2 possessions and be right more often than not. thanks again for the post, I always appreciate weather updates from guys that are local...gl today with your action.

LAR/DET un 54.5 -108 (nickel)
Coach, do you see this game as low bc Rams blowout or struggle and a low scoring on both teams? My numbers showing DET keeping it close so was thinking of a small side parlay. Thanks for any insight

Coach, do you see this game as low bc Rams blowout or struggle and a low scoring on both teams? My numbers showing DET keeping it close so was thinking of a small side parlay. Thanks for any insight

I am using the Rams in a 7pt tease with BAL...Home dogs of >=7.5 or more have turned a profit over the years. I no way shape or form would I take the Rams -10.5. I would stay away from the parlays and just play it against the spread/teasers in the NFL, thats just me (easier said than done sometimes)...I have only found limited success with parlays in soccer and I stress limited. its more trouble than its worth trying to turn long term profit using parlays in general...hope this helps, gl today man

Last edited:
My numbers are definitely showing a lot of unders it most of the games today. You would think as the season matures and into the winter weather months the offense slows down and defense kicks in..well shall see!

Good luck today!

Back