Week X

Thanks BC, how much of a factor you think the hook is going to play? My book still sitting at 3.5. Might have to wait before game time or live line..gl & let’s cash em!

1-0 so far this week...may add a total or two...gonna wait till closer to kickoff

2 Team Teaser (3 bucks)
Pending11/11/18 1:00pm NFL Football 256 Cincinnati Bengals +13 * vs New Orleans Saints
Pending11/11/18 1:00pm NFL Football 267 Arizona Cardinals +24 * vs Kansas City Chiefs

Buffalo Bills +7½ -108 (nickel)
Cincinnati Bengals +6 -102 (nickel)
Cincinnati Bengals +230 (2 bucks)
Arizona Cardinals +15½ -108 (nickel)

Gl today coach, I would like to here your thoughts on the Cincy pick. Hard to go against Brees especially with injuries on Cincy side. Two teams in different directions right now..

Gl today coach, I would like to here your thoughts on the Cincy pick. Hard to go against Brees especially with injuries on Cincy side. Two teams in different directions right now..

CIncy is 5-3 coming off a bye leaving them two weeks to get ready for this one...Cincy can score points, especially at home...Saints coming off their biggest win in a number of years...I could easily be wrong on this one but a quality team at home catching two field goals is a no brainer for me. Everyone and their mother is on the Saints today after their big win last week. Add in a few injuries to Cincy and everyone is on the Saints wagon. Injuries have never turned me off of a side. A total maybe but never a side. Bengals will still be playing with 11 on both sides of the ball. Feel this as a coin toss game that Cincy will be prepared for. If the Saints cover this one on the road they would be establishing themselves as the elite team and a favorite to go to the Super Bowl. I'm not sure they're quite there yet.

Dallas Cowboys/Philadelphia Eagles Under 45½ -109 (4 bucks)
Dallas Cowboys/Philadelphia Eagles 1st Half Under 23½ -112 (4 bucks)

Back