Week whaever service release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Don't see a thread. If it exists, I apologize and we can merge later.

Billy on 129 Illinois, 185 Utags and 189 Arky State

Rooster beat him in on 129 so that must be a power play, not sure who rooster was moving it for but if it was for doc, he did his daddy dirty there, lmao.

Someone betting 139 Penn State but it seems phoney as I can't verify anything.

Asian movers on Penn State

Someone out on Syracuse 141 and 160 Ole Miss also, though I haven't seen who or any proof other than a possible phony.

Someone phoneying up 136 Marshall it seems.

Also a move on 139-40 OVER, 168 Utah and UNDER both but not sure if it's real or not

Dr Bob...4 best bets + 2 strong opinions. Don't know the plays, but here are the 6 games involved in his mix.

Oklahoma/Baylor
WKU/Army
UAB/Marshall
Tulane/UTSA
Hawaii/Navy
SDST/SJST

bad news for the ducks...

they were langed.

if hogan can find a target and put up some halfway decent numbers, might have to get something on stanford after all...and middle my teaser, lol.

it seems plausible that Walters is gonna bet Stanford, could try to take out all the 10 later. Just from reading market, that's how i see it.

handicapper.net is his site, braves. If you could go and look it up for me and let us all know, I would appreciate. Sometimes he comes at like 11 am Eastern.

[h=3]College Basketball 2013-14[/h]Updated 10/21/2013

College Basketball Sides: Expected to be released on day of game M-F between 8:30-9:15am PST, and on weekends 8:00-8:35am..

Dr Bob...4 best bets + 2 strong opinions. Don't know the plays, but here are the 6 games involved in his mix.

Oklahoma/Baylor
WKU/Army
UAB/Marshall
Tulane/UTSA
Hawaii/Navy
SDST/SJST

(the plays...w/out the stars...)

Baylor
West Kentucky
Marshall

Hawaii

(note that he blows with weeknight games.)
(and the opinions)

Over troy
San jose st
Utsa

(guess he added one to the mix.)

he never loses obviously, but the followers from what i have seen have been choppy, certainly haven't won what i've won etc (not being cocky, but the records pretty much stand for themselves when you check my posteds etc).

177 OV is him MAYBE, big move but no proof

he never loses obviously, but the followers from what i have seen have been choppy, certainly haven't won what i've won etc (not being cocky, but the records pretty much stand for themselves when you check my posteds etc).

177 OV is him MAYBE, big move but no proof
:rofl:
Thanks Rex you're :badass:

Rex, appreciate all you do. Question on 167 AZ St. several respected folks and Walters on ASU big and the line hasn't budged off 7. Why?

sorry guys zero time to post that stuff today, barely enough time to go to the bathroom

yurf, not sure, i see no one sharp on utah at this point, maybe it would have to hit 7.5 for that. you have to remember billy's bet is at -6 and 6.5. he's the one who pushed it to 7 to begin with

Walters totals posted:

Army/WKU under

SMU/Cincy over
NC State/Duke under
West Mich/East Mich over
UVA/UNC over
Tulane/UTSA under
Nevada/Colorado State over
ND/Pitt under
Miss St/A&M over

Great stuff.

Back