• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week VI

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
TCU/Iowa St un 21.5 1H -108 (dime)

I have this game circled as an under originally because it fits into a nice trend where any team who scores more than 48 points and faces a conference opponent with a total <=60 the next game hit the under...furthermore both teams lean to fewer points in their games overall 1st half...Iowa st at home in particular has been very low scoring 1st half...the final nail in the coffin and the strongest factor for me that should ensure a conservative game plan is the pending weather. Strong winds 12-15 mph are forecast with a 90% chance of showers throughout the game...Correct me if I'm wrong but the Cyclones are on natural grass ta boot...my only game this morning

1289 Wofford/East Tennessee State Under 40½ -110 (nickel)

without going into too much detail on this game because I know most guys here dont know shinola about either of these teams. If your interested take a look at Wofford, their schedule/results. Also had this one circled with two different under trends that I value a great deal

Last edited:
Iowa/Michigan un 23 -110 2H (nickel)

I look for situations where the yardage isn't there in the first half. If we can avoid overtime this is a game where there shouldn't be just a shit ton of offensive yardage in the second half which should lead me to the window. Not sure if its just the lack of offense or both coaches keeping it close to the vest. Iowa does tend to open up and take chances in the 2nd half...The first half under in this game was my next favorite play after the Iowa St under in the early games

Last edited:
Auburn/Florida un 23.5 -105 1H (nickel)

Had this match circled for the same reason I had the TCU game circled and another great totals guy I know was laying this game 1st half so it was kinda a no brainer for me. I like Auburn ML too

Last edited:
think I will have two late side plays...gonna sit on it for a bit before I pull the trigger on em...back later guys, gl this afternoon

Last edited:
West Virginia +10.5 -105 (nickel)

I thought this game was later, its at 230 central. Great spot for Mountaineers this afternoon. Always a tough spot to travel too in the big 12 and with Sooners on deck I think the Horns will be a bit flat here. Couldn't be a worse look ahead situation this year so far. Judging by the Sooners early play at Kansas this morning they are looking ahead a bit as well. West Virginia is better than all of us want to admit. They will give em some fits today and 10.5 is a big number. I'll take the points and the home team here.

Iowa/Michigan un 23 -110 2H (nickel)

I look for situations where the yardage isn't there in the first half. If we can avoid overtime this is a game where there shouldn't be just a shit ton of offensive yardage in the second half which should lead me to the window. Not sure if its just the lack of offense or both coaches keeping it close to the vest. Iowa does tend to open up and take chances in the 2nd half...The first half under in this game was my next favorite play after the Iowa St under in the early games

I saw this opportunity and refused to take it because I had an over bet for the game and with the possibility of overtime, that you also mention, I decided that I didn't want to hate myself for middling myself, when in reality there was a positive EV position (probably the biggest positive EV halftime I saw all day and I made seven halftime plays) and I passed on it. I was very angry with myself.

But good eye. This was a great bet that you made.

Back