Week V

Good play I think but it's +10.5 at few spots I checked.

That’s what I got right when it came out...usually my 2H plays line moves pretty fast so I try and get em in as quick as I can...guess I should of dropped a few on 2H ML...can’t believe it went to 10.5, crazy with the yardage differential and with Tulane being at home on a Friday night

Def looking at Army. The way they run the bell and shorten the other teams time of possession I think they hang in here maybe even winning su

Def looking at Army. The way they run the bell and shorten the other teams time of possession I think they hang in here maybe even winning su

I hear ya here. This is the game I will be primarily watching this morning and a bit of the Tech match up. I like that qb from WV. If you haven't seen Buffalo play then you may not want to go to big here. They are one of the most underated teams in the country. Not sure how Army will respond after the game in Norman last week. I think there could be some points scored in this one. Line smells a bit to me. Lot of money coming in on Army after last week and Buffalo is an unknown smaller conference power. I am staying away but I will be watching. Love armed service men football

Texas Tech +3.5 -105 (nickel)

these 3 wagers are it for the early games...I will be working 2nd halfs throughout the day...up a dime so far this week

Updated Record through 9/28

Overall...45-29 (61%), +$9,520
Totals...16-8, +$3755
ATS...8-5, +$990
ML Dogs...2-2, +$430
1H Totals...5-8, -$655
1H ATS...2-0, +$300
Team Totals...1-3, -$800
2H...11-3, +$5,500

I lied gonna try my hand at a weekly 7 pt tease...normally don't like these too much in college but after further review I like this one enough to play it for a few bucks

Buffalo pk/Nebraska +10.5 -120 (3 bucks)

GL Coach that SC game is one of the toughest on the board imo....Ky has impressed me with their strong play on the LOS on both sides of the ball. SC though may be able to throw on them, should be a good game.

GL Coach that SC game is one of the toughest on the board imo....Ky has impressed me with their strong play on the LOS on both sides of the ball. SC though may be able to throw on them, should be a good game.

I agree...I know its not the most convincing angle but I am going with history here...Kentucky is pretty shitty at home against the spread and the Cocks are a very good road team in the SEC ATS...Kentucky is improved and I I don't expect S Carolina to run away with this one but I do expect Kentucky to falter late in the game

Back