Week three......

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
2-3-1 (1.30)

Obviously had the correct side in Minnesota-Detroit but injuries happen. Detroit run defense was incredible after halftime. They also made sure to make Tavaris make bone-headed plays. Lost the Chicago game by two points but thats what happens when you look to Mr. Grossman to help cover a large spread. Hes dogshit. ;)

Lot of dogs are going to be barking this week. I see a lot of value with the Packers and Niners but will wait on those for now...

Once play to start:

Indianapolis -6 -110

Nice road win for Colts last week. The Titans are pesky and Indy left some points out there. I expect a crisp performance this week. No Andre Johnson is hugge loss for Houston. You must have platymakers against the Colts. I see about a 31-17 Colts win..

GL this week.

BAR...i already jumped on this when it opened at 4.5 on INDI. I'm from houston and love the texans this year. But with Andre Johnson doubtful for his knee, I dont know who Schaub is going to throw. We dont have that many playmakers besides Johnson. Others are all just normal guys. Our D might be better than last year, but I dont think they can compete with INDI.

Plays I already made

Indi -4.5
Indi -6
SD -4

and parlayed the two together as well.

BOL though.

just browsing through articles..apparently panthers were up against houston till houston put up 31 unanswered points to beat car.

with that in mind..do you think car comes out extra fired for the ATL game?

just browsing through articles..apparently panthers were up against houston till houston put up 31 unanswered points to beat car.

with that in mind..do you think car comes out extra fired for the ATL game?

r u sure thats right..

I saw 34-14 at one point..then a late Stever Smith TD...I'll check

I'm pretty sure that is right. I remember Carolina being up 14-0. Final score 14-31.

I was watching the SF/St. Louis game.

I guess the Panthers got a garbage TD, towards the end of the game.

That shows how much I pay attention to my local network's team.

:36_11_6:

I guess the Panthers got a garbage TD, towards the end of the game.

:36_11_6:

garbage td??... tell that to all those fantasy players that had Smith on their roster...

that garbage td was the #1 Play of the Week...

the only thing 'garbage' on that td was the poor tackling of the Houston defense... they built like a 10 ft high pile on top of Smitty and he wiggled out of that shit and ran for over 60 yards untouched the rest of the way to the endzone...

heaven knows where Carolina would be without him...

but I guess for game result purposes... okay... garbage td... haha.

I am thinking of fading the Eagles until they show me something. The Lions are on a mission it seems. If Sheppard is out again for the Eagles, the Lions have even a better chance to win the game.

was leaning to the home dog. Tough getting 6 at home against a division foe, although Andre Johnson will be a huge loss. If andre can make it in, Houston's gonna be my play.

Hopefully line jumps and we can both win

was leaning to the home dog. Tough getting 6 at home against a division foe, although Andre Johnson will be a huge loss. If andre can make it in, Houston's gonna be my play.

Hopefully line jumps and we can both win

Welcome aboard man. Andre is listed out and I saw that reaffirmed tonight. Too much of a playmaker to lose IMO.

If the Texans can run like they did against the Panthers and the Colts can give up alot of rushing yards like they did against the Titans when they let them run for over 140 yards, then Houston can stay in this. I'm pretty sure the Colts can hit over twenty points... the question is.. how much will they allow the Texans...

I think the Texans look pretty good so far, but playing the Colts will show if they are for real or not. Kinda like Dallas' offense... we'll see how real they are against the Bears this week... If the Texans keep this one close without Andre.. it would definitely say alot for them... I'm leaning Houston here... not sure if I'm playing it yet though.. plus I haven't been doing well at all so that could be a good sign for you.. hehe.. gl bro.

Lovin the Colts...love Texans this year, but w/o Andre they just aren't good enough. Imagine the Colts w/o Manning, Wayne, and Harrison, and you have the Texans this week...not a good picture

Hey BIG...got a question for ya...How do I find the standings in CTG's weekly pick'em contest??? Everytime I click on standings everything is zero.

Colts line dropped to -4.5 for about 10 minutes on wsex.com... I got all excited and nearly pissed my pants! I then clicked on them to place a bet and that mother f'er went up to 5!! wts

(this wasn't today but it was late thursday night)

Hey BIG...got a question for ya...How do I find the standings in CTG's weekly pick'em contest??? Everytime I click on standings everything is zero.

TWITA is working on making it so we can see live standings. For now, they just come out once the games end...

Colts line dropped to -4.5 for about 10 minutes on wsex.com... I got all excited and nearly pissed my pants! I then clicked on them to place a bet and that mother f'er went up to 5!! wts

(this wasn't today but it was late thursday night)

5 should still be $$$

Good luck BAR, I am leaning the other way, especially if the line goes to 7 as I assume it will. Always tough betting against the Indy offense, but I think HOU puts up a good fight here and keeps it close. Johnson being out is a big blow as he is responsible for more than half of their receptions, but that is factored into the line at this point.

I lost with Detroit last week ( obviously the correct side), and Chicago. Hester almost had 3 runbacks, and I almost had the exact score 27-10, only they called back 1 hester run back.

I do see value on Green Bay too, but they are injured and SD is coming off an ass whooping.

You know, at first I thought GB was at SD catching 6 points, I can't believe they are a 6 point home dog here.

still a no play none the less.

What do you think about the over in Philly?

Dawks out, Sheppards out...

Lions should be able to throw the ball with ease

And if we cant score on the Lions, we might as well give up

GL Bar. Might have to hop on the Indy train. Hope they cash bro.

I lost with Detroit last week ( obviously the correct side), and Chicago. Hester almost had 3 runbacks, and I almost had the exact score 27-10, only they called back 1 hester run back.

I do see value on Green Bay too, but they are injured and SD is coming off an ass whooping.

You know, at first I thought GB was at SD catching 6 points, I can't believe they are a 6 point home dog here.

still a no play none the less.

I see a lot of people on SD and cannot figure out why. GB is bringing a very good defense this year. I think this is an ugly game 17-13 either way

What do you think about the over in Philly?

Dawks out, Sheppards out...

Lions should be able to throw the ball with ease

And if we cant score on the Lions, we might as well give up

I don't do NFL totals anymore. You can be going for an over and the last 8-9 minutes get get chewed up on a nine play drive..no thanks..clock runs to much...then you have an under and some bullshit happens..heh

I think Detroit is good for 24....

so...go from there

Back