Week One Plays

Tito

The Salty Dog
2016/17: 104-74 (+44.73u)
Teasers: 37-9

Posting these now since they are starting to move, got them last night...try to add thoughts later.

1u

Falcons/Bears UNDER 51 (-120)

Rams -3

Bengals ML (-140)

Seahawks +13 & Panthers/49ers OVER 34.5 & Giants +14.5

Teaser of the Week: Bills -1.5 & Lions +8.5

Falcons have upgraded their D and are trying more and more to copy the Seattle model. They should be even more focused (its 1st week of season and everyone is focused, I know.) and out to prove their ability after the way the SB ended. They are up against a weak O in Chicago, who lost one of their best options in Alshon. And then lose Cam for the season as well, fairly big hit. Their Chi D should be pretty decent this year too. While Atl has said there will be no change from the O, there still could possibly be growing pains w the new OC. Line looks high to me.

No Luck and a bad D for the Colts. They just seem to be a mess right now. They didn't really seem to do much to address their issues in the off season. I guess that remains to be seen as they have shuffled in new O-line pieces and D pieces, but again nothing too eye opening.
Rams, on the other end have upgraded with new coaching. That angle alone is valuable. And the Colts really don't have the weapons to exploit the Rams apparent weakness, their secondary. A tough front line against a weak o line and weak qb, yes please. Props to wise, I believe, who pointed out this play initially.

GL on the season guys!

Last edited:
Sigo & Bones, ty guys...here's to another profitable season - gl to you both!! :cheers3:

looking forward to watching you drop the Hammer on the Man again this year Tito....bol my brah

I like the Atlanta 'under' pick, very smart. I think Atlanta games will get very inflated totals because of last season where the over was undefeated at home. Atlanta 'over' will probably be a very public move throughout this season and I don't think the public appreciates the meaningfulness of having to switch OC

I like the Falcons/Bears Under play for sure, I think both D's are better this year than last and that the Bears offense is week and will likely turn to the run quite a bit as well as short backfield plays and catches with Cohen and Howard which will keep the clock running. Solid play.

I must admit, I was heavily leaning on the Rams - and seeing you and a few others also on them helped swaying me to pull the trigger. Rams are also my survivor pick! :cheers3:

I must admit, I was heavily leaning on the Rams - and seeing you and a few others also on them helped swaying me to pull the trigger. Rams are also my survivor pick! :cheers3:

I wanted to play lambs as my survivor but ultimately I decided I couldn't live w being bounced week 1 cause I trusted the lambs. Lol

thank you guys, appreciate it and all the best this season, hope it's a good one. :cheers3:

added the Bengals...taking the points out of play bc 5d has the -2.5 @ -130, figure why not take the ML at 140 at Bm. I think the Raven D will keep them somewhat in this game, but ultimately their O will fail them and they will lose this game.

Leaning hard to the Lions, waiting for 3 to hit. I don't love Zona this year. And will play the Lions while Ameer is healthy.

Have a teaser in the works too, but nothing i feel too great about...

I'm on Cincy and the under in Chicago with you.

BOL today and on the season Tito.

Make some bank to roll hard on the NBA in a couple months. :)

egg, hulu, hunt....thanks guys :shake:

Adding the teaser...i believe the "teaser of the week" went 14-2 last year. Teasers are always (-120), unless I note otherwise

Oh wow my exact same tease of week as well! I grabbed that chi town under real early too. Nice looking card, gl this season.

Back